|60. Big News|

^Andrea's Outfit^

One Month Later

May 24th; 7:22am

About a month ago, when Rowan told me about Peter and I told him to call it off which he agreed to, we spent the rest of our honeymoon together. No business calls. No new information or deals. Just me and Rowan.

But now that the Honeymoon is over, sadly. Rowan and I got back to work, like catching up on the latest news of our and other gangs, the deals and training, things like that. And today, is my check up. I'm big but not big like all 9 months done.

I hate being pregnant honestly. It's not that I regret it, God no I'm carrying a life. It's just I've became more careless and a bitch towards everyone. The morning sickness is getting worse, the cravings are so bizarre like pickles and peanut butter? What the fucking hell is that?

But I guess it's what I want or...the baby wants anyway. And finally we are here, I'm still asleep or at least trying to be asleep if Rowan could just leave me alone. He's trying to wake me up for the doctors appointment but I honestly felt like sleeping...so much.

"Come on babe, you have to get up. This is not up for a discussion" he says and I open my eyes to look at him.

"But I'm so tired. I had to fill out more paperwork when I came back from the deal. I fucking hate being huge" it was the truth, I felt like a fucking blueberry and my hormones were everywhere.

One minute I'm happy, the next I'm crying for some stupid reason or I'll be angry and then in the mood for a good fuck! It's crazy.

"Only a couple months to go babe" he says and I sit up. "A couple months of looking like a blueberry."

"You don't look like a blueberry babe, you're still beautiful" he says. I smile at him. Rowan always trying to save himself from being yelled at for no apparent reason by being sweet. I liked it.

I kiss his lips and pull away to start getting dressed. I get dressed and I meet Rowan downstairs after grabbing my phone, brushing my hair and teeth and putting deodorant on.

I run down the steps and Rowan stands there by the door with his car keys.

"Ready?" He asked me and I shake my head no before going to the kitchen to grab a pickle and dipping it in some peanut butter before going back to a soft smiling Rowan.

"Now I'm ready" I take a bite out of the pickle and he smiled, opening the door for us both.

I walk out first and thank him as he nodded his head. He locks the door and we get in his car after he unlocked it.

He starts the engine and drives off.
_____________
Hospital

7:58am

Rowan parked the car and we both get out before Rowan locked his car and put the alarm on.

We walk over to the front desk to check in with the lady from last time when she was flirting with Greg.

"Can I help you?" She says smiling. Flirt with him and I will beat the crap out of you bitch.

"Ultrasound for Andrea Michael's with Dr.Matlock."

She looks for us on the computer and she kept looking at Rowan, I glare at her and Rowan looks at me when he notices.

"Ah, here you are Ms. Michael's. Go right in and Dr.Matlock will be there shortly" she smiled and I continue to glare at her. Rowan pulls me with him since I wasn't moving away from the front desk.

As we were walking to her room, Rowan pulls me closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked but he already knew what it was.

"That bitch kept looking at you" I said and Rowan kisses my cheek.

"That bitch wasn't going to lay one finger on me because I'm already yours" he says and I kiss him passionately before we enter Dr. Matlock's office together.

We wait for a few minutes, Rowan rubbed my stomach softly and I smile at him as he kisses my stomach sweetly.

We hear the door open and it's Dr.Matlock. "Good morning Mr and Mrs. Oliver, congratulations on the wedding" she says and we thank her after she tells me to sit in the chair for the ultrasound.

I sit and I lift my shirt so she can put the cold gel on my stomach and use the machine thing again like last time.

"Do you think we are going to be good parents babe?" I ask him and he smiled at me.

"Of course we are, we will have each other every step of the way no matter how hard or bad it is."

"Your so positive about all of this."

"Yeah, I am" he smiled.

"How? I'm freaking out" I said taking a deep breath.

"Because I know I'm not going to leave you with the baby. I'm going to be with your every step of the way. Ups and downs. I'll be there. Plus, what could happen? It's just one kid" he smiled and I nod my head.

"Wow..." We turn our attention to Dr. Matlock with worry.

"Wow what? Is everything okay?" Rowan panicked and my breathing becomes uneven.

"Oh, everything is fine. It's just...there are two heartbeats I'm hearing" she says moving the device thing around my stomach area only.

"Is it mine?" I ask confused.

"No...it seems you're having twins. I'm guessing baby B was behind baby A."

And this is where I start tripping. "T-twins? Are you sure?" I ask her and she shows me both of them on the screen and then takes a picture of it and gives it to Rowan.

"Positive. Congratulations to you both, I'd say this was a miracle" she smiles. "Next appointment will be August 6th, at exactly 8:00am."

"Thank you Dr.Matlock" Rowan says as I'm just thinking of everything in my mind of what this can do to me and Rowan. Rowan grabs my hand and we check out before getting into Rowan's car and driving home.
_____________
Home

As soon as we came home, I laid on the couch on my side and Rowan came to sit on the couch, moving my legs so he can sit so now my legs were in his lap and he was giving me a foot massage.

"You okay babe?."

"Not really. How are we suppose to take care of ourselves, the gangs, and Twins. What's going to happen to us Rowan?" I said and tears raced down my cheeks.

"Nothing is going to happen to us babe, we might get into fights but we will always come back to each other, and as for the twins, we are going to work together in this. We will come up with a plan" he says.

I nod my head and get up to hug Rowan. I'm straddling on his lap as we hugged. "It's going to be okay babe, everything will work out, we just gotta plan first" he says and I nod my head still in the hug.

I still can't believe we are having TWINS.

A/N Surprise my Beauts! MR and MRS Oliver are having TWO little bundles of joy! Anyone think this will separate them both?
_____________
1,242 Words