|51. Checkup|

Andrea's POV

Monday Afternoon

I open my eyes slowly and find myself in a comfortable bed which is weird. I remember being chained up and then I fell asleep or something, I can't remember what happened after I was chained up.

I remove the blanket and I look around the room to see where I was. I was in my room. My attention snapped to the door to see Rowan holding a tray of food.

I look at the tray of food first and then Rowan, making eye contact with each other.

"Hey Andy" he said softly and I look at him, not saying a word. "I brought you some food, are you hungry?" He asked coming towards me and I move away from him, stopping when I'm cornered by the wall.

Rowan stopped in his tracks and looks at me hurt.

"I'm just going to leave this right here and if you're hungry, then eat" he places it on my bed and I watch where he steps and where his hands go, he backs away and leaves my room, going downstairs.

I look at the food and I started to dig in quickly, I haven't been fed in awhile.

I quickly eat the rest of the food and after finishing it, I see Rowan come in my room along with Greg and the three man whores, whispering to them.

"Hey boss, how are you feeling?" Greg asked me and I stayed quiet.

Greg takes a step forward and I watch him carefully as he wasn't close to me yet.

He takes another step, looking back at the guys and then me. He takes a few more and I reach for the gun and aim, my finger on the trigger.

Greg has his hands up in surrender, slowly backing away from me as I'm still holding the gun.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Tony says and I keep the gun in place.

Greg looks at me and then my cut up body, he examines my face before looking at the boys.

"She doesn't trust us."

"What do you mean?" Rowan asked.

"She was raped and tortured by two or more guys, and look at what we are. Boys. She doesn't trust us. At all" Greg answered.

"But we would never hurt her" Austin looks at me.

"That doesn't mean she's going to come to us with open arms and a smile" he says looking at Austin and then me.

"So what does that mean? We can't go near her?" Carson asked.

"That means we can't go near her, touch her, talk or speak to her because she won't answer."

"What's the harm in answering?" Carson says.

"I don't know but she hasn't been responding right?" He asked Rowan.

"She didn't say anything but I guess she was hungry since she ate all of her food when I left."

"Call a female doctor and schedule a appointment" Greg said to them and Tony starts to dial a number.

"Now we just wait but somewhere else" Greg says and Rowan carefully grabbed the tray of food and I point the gun at him, he walks away carefully with the boys and shuts my door.

I carefully get up, still with a gun in my hand and look for some clothes for after my shower.

I grab a pair of black joggers, a black sleeved shirt, bra and underwear and socks.

I turn on the shower and undress out of my bra and underwear. I look at myself in the mirror to see bruises, on my ass and my legs. I feel myself tearing up so I get in the shower.