|27. First Time Together|

Rowan's POV

!MATURE!

(Let's see what's going through his head)

After Andrea went to the principals office, the bell rang for first period. We made our way to first period and plopped down in our seats, thankfully tommorow is Friday.

"I don't need to put a leash on her Austin, I trust her."

"Your in so fucking deep man, so fucking deep" Tony chuckled.

"And your point is?" I shake my head at him while I say these words.

"Nothing but have you told her yet?."

"Of course not, I meant to tell her yesterday night but-."

"But she showed her tits and you got handsy?" Austin asked.

"What the fuck? No! I just got distracted, I'll tell her at the alliance meet up."

They nodded their heads at me and we faced forward in our seats. A couple of seconds later, Pete walked in with a smirk. Why is this ass hat always smirking?

"Where's your bitch?" He sat down in his seat.

"Watch your fucking mouth dip shit" I snap and he chuckled.

"Bad boy gangleader has a temper problem" He looked me up and down with a smirk.

This dip shit was already getting on my nerves and it's not even the beginning of class.

I took a step forward and he chuckled.

"This isn't the time nor the place lover boy" He stepped forward to.

"Mr. Oliver and Mr. Hall" the teacher pushed us apart. "Is there going to be a problem here?" He looked at both of us.

"Yea Mr.Oliver, is there going to be a problem?" Peter smirked.

I glared at him and I felt someone pulling me back away from Pete.

I was pushed into my seat by Austin and the teacher looked between us before walking back to the front of the class. Pete winked and sat down in his seat which is in front of me. The bell rang for class to start.
_____________
Five minutes later...

I am working on my class work when the door opened to show Andrea with her bag and a note.

Mr.Rick gives her the assignment we are working on and she walks over to her seat. She sits down with her bag on the floor, she pulls out a pencil and starts to work on the assignment. I glared at the back of Pete's head for about ten minutes until Tony started to Austin started to talk to me.

"Boss, he's not going to do anything , don't worry" Austin said and I glanced at him and shook my head no.

"He is going to do something, I know it."

"It's been about fifteen minutes, he hasn't tried anything, just leave it alone" He said.

"Don't ever talk to me like that ever fucking again."