|12. Troubled|

As we enter Tony, Austin and Carson are already sitting in their seats.

"Well if it isn't Mr and Mrs Oliver!." Tony said and the other two chuckle.

"I like the sound of that." Rowan says sending a wink my way.

"I'd rather kiss one of them them marry you" I said motioning to Tony, Carson and Austin.

"That's fine with me. Pucker up!."

I smile and lean in to kiss Austin on the cheek and sit down in my seat.

"You call that a kiss?!."

"I didn't say where I would kiss you." I tell him.

Carson and Tony chuckle at him.

"So you wouldn't kiss me but you will kiss Austin?."

I nod. This causes Tony, Carson and Austin to chuckle again.

"She likes me better than you!" Austin taunts.

I wink and Austin gasps, I turn around in my seat to listen to the teacher talk about today's lesson.

"Today we are going to work in the books, everyone please turn to page .602."

I flip through the pages until I get to 602.

While I flip through the pages, Rowan and the boys keep whispering about something.

After awhile I got annoyed and turned around.

"What are you old women gossiping about?."

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Really? Now I'm intrigued."

"It's...business."

"Oohh, someone's in a mood, spill."

"There's nothing to spill."

"Doesn't seem like it if there's whispering."

"Ms.Michael is there something you want to share with the class?.:

"Yes. That I'm trying to have a conversation."

"Care to share with the class?."

"Ok. I'm trying to get Mr.Oliver to tell me what he's talking about." I see if he'll tell me now.

"Mr .Oliver, is that true?."

"What if it is?" He asks.

"Then it's detention for the both of you."

"What if I was talking about the task? What then?."

"I'm not stupid Mr.Oliver, we both know you weren't, and detention to answer your question."

"I have nothing important as school detention after school, do you Rowan?." I turn my attention to Rowan and away from the teacher, he chuckles and whispers to me.

"Is this your way of getting out of our date? It's not going to work."

"Didn't think it was" I turn my attention to the teacher.

"I'm sorry Mr." I smile sweetly and innocently.

"If we get a detention, then I won't be responsible for what happens."

The teacher stares at Rowan in shock and doesn't say anything else. He looks like he believes Rowan could do it.

"Continue on with the lesson...sir" I eye him.

"Uh, yeah, right. Where was I?" He asked trying to get himself together again.

I chuckle and start listening to the directions we have to do for the book work.