|28. Accused|

A/N I'm thinking about doing a new story called 'Troubled Youth' also a gang book(Bad Girl & Bad Boy) but I don't know exactly how to start the first chapter, anyone want to write it with me?
_____________

^Rowan's tattoos(next will be Andrea's)and the fighter song just cause it kind of went with the fight between Rowan and Andrea in the training room^

!MATURE!(A little)

Lunch

It was finally lunch time and the guys were giving me looks to ask Andrea and I kept giving them looks back for not right now.

My arm was wrapped around her waist so she was close as she talked about what is to happen at this alliance meet up.

"No one is allowed to have their guns out or any weapons or it will be a battle field..." I zoomed out, I know all the basics.

I can't become a father a the age of eighteen! I'm not a father figure at all! And if Andrea isn't on birth control, I'm more likely to get yelled at by her for not using one in the first place.

I'm such a stupid fuck!

"Rowan?" I came out of my thoughts and Andrea looked at me confused. Too fucking cute.

"Hmm? Yeah?."

"You okay?."

The guys give me a look and I sigh.

"Actually I need to talk to you about-."

"Andrea! Let's go! Now!" Skylar pulled on Andrea's hand as she was still seated next to me.

"Where are we going?" She asked confused and Skylar gave her a look.

"Remember the...thing we need to get" she hinted.

"The thing? What thing?" What the hell are they going on about?

Skylar sighed clearly frustrated and whispered into Andrea's ear.

"The pregnancy test" she whispered but I could clearly hear her.

My heart dropped and I almost jumped out of my seat. I only fucked her once?! How is she already pregnant?!

"Oh! I almost forgot, let's go!" She jumps out of her seat but before she leaves she kisses my cheek and Skylar drags her out of the lunch room and outside, heading to the front entrance.

Eric went to go throw his food away and left the lunch room.

"What the fuck?!" Austin said lowly.

"That can't be mine, I fucked her once" I plainly said.

"I don't know what to tell you boss other then welcome to the parenting path" Tony said eating the rest of his food and then throwing it away.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the lunch room and went outside with the boys soon following behind.

I start walking away from them and they don't get the message until I tell them.

"I need to be alone" I walk off.

"Don't do anything stupid boss! Don't fuck it up!" Carson yells.

I walk off and go to the boys bathroom.

I am so stumped right now, I've always had a way out of messes but this one, I have no fucking clue.
_____________
Andrea's POV