|19. Bomb|

^Andrea's school outfit^

Andrea's POV

I wake up in Danny's arms, when I look up at him and he's still sleeping, he looks very peaceful when he's sleeping.

I tried to move but Danny has a tight hold on me, after a couple of minutes of trying to slip out, I looked for my underwear and put them on before leaving Danny's bedroom and going to mine.

I grabbed fresh clothes and placed them on the bed before going to shower. I stepped out with a warm white towl wrapped around my body as I walked out of the bathroom to see Danny laying there which by the way scared the shit out of me.

"Holy shit! Danny, can you at least knock or whistle?."

"Why? It's nothing I haven't seen before" he winks and I roll my eyes.

I drop the towl and slip on my bra and panties. Danny continued to stare at me with a smile.

"What? Your making me uncomfortable" I put on my shorts quickly.

"Nothing, your beautiful and I missed you...so much" he whispered the last part.

"Baby, are you okay?" I stop getting dressed and sit down on my bed.

"I can't believe you forgave me, I was such a asshole" a tear escaped his eye.

I kissed the tear away and gave him and hug.

"No tears Danny, stop crying."

He pulled away and I looked at the time on my phone, we have ten minutes until school starts.

"Danny baby, go get dressed now! Skylar! Eric! Ten minutes meet me at the car!" I yelled putting on my shirt and the flannel around my waist and white nikeys.

Danny rushed out my room and we all met at the car.

I grabbed my keys and phone then walked downstairs with my bag.

"Greg!" I yelled.

"Yea boss?" He appeared from the kitchen.

"Have Leo place a bomb on this car" I give him a picture of a black car.

He looks at the picture.

"You got it boss" he types Leo's number in the phone.

I quickly leave and get into the car, driving fast to school.
_____________
School

The car parks and we all get out with five minutes left. I catch kids staring at us and I forget I'm in dress code.

I huff and untie the flannel around my waist and slip my arms into the arm holes.

Everyone is still staring at me so I flipped them off. Everyone turned their attention away and I feel a set of eyes I knew all to well on me so I ignored them.

"Piggy back ride?" Danny asks and I looked at him.

"Hell yeah" I smile and I jump on his back.

While Danny continues to walk, Skylar and Eric followed us to the lockers.

I kiss Danny's cheek before getting off his back and going to my locker with Skylar.

"Any deals today?" Eric asked.

"Not that I know of."

"How are you dealing with the...you know...your father's death" Skylar whispers the last part.

"Still healing but it's going okay.." I close my locker and Danny drapes a arm over my shoulder pulling me close to him to kiss my hair.

"If you dont mind me asking...was he cremated?."