|64. One Month To Go|

December 1st; 10:02am

Secret Location

It's been four months since Andrea's last check up and this time, I'm definitely going with her because I don't need some depressed asshole kissing my wife and having her cry to me about our relationship on how it's no longer working.

Andrea forgave Eric but after telling my boys what happened when I rushed home to see what she was crying about, we weren't fucking around with him.

I started to stay home more but I did attend to my business every now and then while Andy would have to stay home since she's about ready to pop.

As of right now, I'm on my last deal for the day before I finally get to go home and take Andy to her doctor's appointment because we both can't wait until the twins are born and I didn't mind that she didn't want to know what the sex of the babies were, I wasn't there so who am I to judge?

The deal was with Liam. The guy who kept hitting on my Andy when we were at the gang meet up.

"How's Mrs. Oliver lover boy?" Liam asked as Carson was checking the amount of money in the duffel bag while we held up our guns with our finger on the trigger.

"She's good and how are you Liam?" I make a basic conversation.

"I'm great. News is Andrea Michael's is pregnant with your kids and before that you rescued her from almost being killed" he takes a drag from his cigarette.

"Yeah? What about it?" I ask. Don't say shit bad about my wife Liam, I will blow this place the fuck up.

"You're very lucky Mr. Oliver, don't lose her or you loose everything, including your children" he says shaking his head and I can already tell he has a lot of regrets.

"Thanks Liam" I tell him and Carson nodded his head, telling me it's all there and so did one of Liam's boys when he checked to see if all the guns Liam asked for were in the bag.

"Pleasure doing business with you boys, good luck Rowan...you'll need it" Liam says before he leaves with his gang.

Me and the boys get in the van and buckle up and Tony starts the car. He drives off, going to my house so I can take her to the hospital for the check up, I smile to myself. I'm going to be a father to two beautiful children with the women I love in about a month.

As we drive to my house, we made conversation about what's coming up in January for the gang and business since I have to make sure I attend them and the birth of my kids.
_____________
Andrea's POV

Home

After Rowan kissed me goodbye before he left to attend business, I watched a movie and ate ice cream since I was really craving some ice cream. I fell asleep after throwing the ice cream container away in the trash and placing the spoon in the sink.

I laid down and covered myself up with a blanket and continued to watch the movie until I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up to Rowan's soft voice as he was trying to wake me up.

"Come on baby, it's time to get up" he says and I open my eyes to look at him with a small pout.

"Leave me alone Rowan, I want to sleep" I cover myself up with the blanket including my face until Rowan pulled the blanket off completely with a small chuckle as I glare at him.

"Yell at me all you want, but you're still going to see Dr. Matlock, you can sleep later babe we have to leave now" he said seriously and I get up.

Soon enough we are in the car with Rowan driving to the hospital.
_____________
Hospital

Rowan parked and we walk up to the front desk and while Rowan was checking us in I feel the baby kicking.

"You can go right in Mr. Oliver, Dr. Matlock will be there soon" the lady smiled and we go to Dr. Matlock's room.

I sit in the chair and I rubbed my stomach in circular motion while Rowan kissed my cheek.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nod my head and I feel the baby kicking again.

"You don't seem okay" he says and I smile at him.

"One of the babies are kicking" I tell him and Rowan places his hand on my stomach, feeling the kick.

"Keep kicking my little gangleader" Rowan smiles and he looks at me while my smile fades away.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked and I look at him sadly.

"Nothing" I smile at him and then look at the door opening to see Dr. Matlock.

"How are you both doing Mr and Mrs. Oliver and welcome back Mr. Oliver" she smiled.

"We're good and thank you" Rowan smiled as she walked over to the machine and grabbed the gel, placing it on my stomach after I lifted up my shirt.

"You have one more month until you're both officially parents, congratulations" she says and grabbed the device thing for my stomach.

"Thank you" I tell her and she smiled.

"Have you two picked out some names for the babies?" She asked us looking at the monitor.

"If it's two boys then Aaron and Hayden, if it's two girls then Jane and Anna, and if it's one boy and one girl then Juliet or Scarlet and Emmet or Axel" Rowan says and she smiled at us brightly since she already knew what the sex of the baby was.

"There all really good" she says and we thank her. "Do you see them?" She asked and we nodded.

She takes a picture and gives it to me. One more month my children and then we can finally meet for the first time.

"I'll see you sometime next month Mr and Mrs. Oliver" she says and then leaves.

We leave the hospital after checking out and then we go home.
_____________
Home

After Rowan parked, we both go inside and we watch a movie called Knocked Up in the bedroom. I end up falling asleep on Rowan's chest a hour later and then I feel Rowan spoon me from behind.

He covers us both with a blanket and I smile.

Soon my children, soon...

A/N Here it is beauts and I have some maybe or maybe not exciting news depends on what your opinion will be...anyway I know I said 7 or 8 more chapters until the book is finally over with but that's only because I was going to add some after stuff when she came home with the twins and etc but it turns out (sadly) chpt 66 will OFFICIALLY be the last chapter of this book....any questions or concerns about this book or the sequel will be answered in the comment section, bye beauts! Bad and good comments are welcomed!!:))
_____________
1,179 Words