|31. Vegas|

Rowan's POV

After me and the boys left the hospital, we went back to the warehouse and grabbed our duffel bags for the trip to Vegas.

The whole time I was thinking about what I said to Andrea before I left her in the room.

"Are you okay boss?" Tony asked as we all settled into a black Toyota along with two other guys from the gang, Malcolm and Patrick.

I hesitated, "Yeah, I'm fine" Tony started the car and drove off.

"Are you sure? You seem worried or something" He continued.

"I said I'm fine" I simply reply.

"Tell us what's up boss" Carson looked at me.

"It's nothing, everything is fine."

"If everything is fine, why are you trying so hard to make us believe you."

"It's about your girlfriend huh?" Malcolm said as if he knew everything.

I look at him in the mirror and look back out the window.

"And bingo was his name-o we have a winner everybody!" Carson said.

"Shut up Carson!" Austin shoves him in the shoulder.

"Anyway, what's going on with her?" Patrick asked.

"Nothing actually, just worried."

"Worried about?..." He continued.

"Her."

"She's a gangleader, right?" Malcolm asked.

"Yeah."

"So why are you worried?."

"It's the whole gangleader thing, the job is dangerous and risky."

"Sure it's dangerous and risky but there's nothing you can do about it boss, she became the leader when her father was killed, that's the way it's always been."

"I know that Malcolm! But what if something happens.." I whisper the last part.

"Like what?."

"What if she gets killed...or shot!" I freak out.

"She's a gangleader boss, you get shot, you get back up. You get killed, the position passes on to your child or a family member."

"I just, can't lose her" I whisper.

"A gangleader is always handling the bad business and good. They deal with the deals, businesses, and the gang. They lose people in the process boss, they learn to deal with it because it's something they are already use to" He says and everyone is quiet now.

Tony continued to drive to Vegas and we were quiet for the rest of the way.
_____________
Andrea's POV

After I visited Eric and Skylar, we all left the hospital after the doctor promised to call us if anything changes. We were on our way to the second deal we have today and then after the last one after this one

We arrive at the secret location and we step out of the car with the trade. We walk in and see a group of gang members looking at us with there aimed guns.

"Is this a joke?" A guy with pitch black hair said.

"What do you mean?" I ask folding my arms.

"Your a girl, come on now."

"Girls can do whatever guys can now are we going to get what we both came here for instead of wasting each others time?" I reply.

He smirked and he dropped two bags in front of me, I check them and nodded my head for Leo to give him the bag.

"What's your name chica?" He asked.

"That's private" I said and he smirked as he checked the bag. He nodded his head and left as we did the same.

We all got into the car and drove off. There is me, Greg, Leo, TJ, and Jake.

We drive to the last and final deal of the day.
_____________
Last Deal

We stop at the final location and walk in with a duffel bag. When we walk in, I see the biggest threat to me, my life, and my gang.

No other then....

To be continued...
_____________
618 Words