|13. Date Of Death|

^Andrea's outfit for the date^

"Andrea!" I turned around to see Rowan saying goodbye to Tony, Carson, and Austin before catching up with ne.

"Hey" he said catching his breath.

"Hey."

"Can I walk you to your car?" He asks.

"Yeah...can I ask you a question?."

"Depends on what it is" he replies looking at me.

"Please?."

"Alright, shoot." He relents.

"Your my father's enemy, so why are me and you going out on a date? We are supposed to be fighting."

"It doesn't mean we have to be enemies."

"But why aren't we?."

"I don't know. I like you."

"A gangleader can't like his enemies daughter."

"Your going to become a leader, aren't you? A new leader means new alliances and pacts."

"Yeah maybe, why do you like me?."

"Your not like most girls I know."

"How? Is it me becoming a gangleader?" I ask him as we were almost to the end of the hallway.

"No. Not only that."

"Then what?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

He stops. I look back at him.

"Most girls I know want to be with me because I'm a gangleader, you don't" he explains.

"Girls like danger, and I didn't want to be with Danny for one reason, girls were all over him."

"Baby, if you were with me, no other girl would be allowed to touch me."

"Your a player...how would I be able to change that?" We were finally out of the hallway and outside into the quad area.

"How are you going to know unless you try?" He asks.

"Because it didn't change Danny" I mumbled.

"I'm a different person to Danny. He was stupid and couldn't see what he already had."

"Your still not going to tell me where we are going huh?" I tried to change the conversation.

"No." He tells me grinning.

We made our way to the outside of the school and to the parking lot where my car was.

We were now in front of my car and I was saying goodbye to him when Skylar and Eric run to the car fixing there clothes.

"You guys need to quit fucking at school" I giggled as Rowan gave me a grin and then giving one to Skylar and Eric while they got in the car.

"Wait until you get a boyfriend." Skylar tells me.

"I will but I won't be fucking in the bathroom."

"You don't know that yet" Rowan said.

"I'm not going to do a Danny" I tell them.

"Your wasting time babe, get home and get dressed...I'll be there in a few" Rowan said.

I got into the car and drove off while Rowan walked over to his car and were talking to his boys.

"Are you excited?" Eric asks.

"Yeah, I guess I am" I kept my eyes on the road.

"So where did my father say he was going for his business at?."