|48. Captured|

Andrea's POV

I run my hands through Rowan's hair and start to tug lightly and pull a little as we kissed. Rowan's lips move away from mine to travel down to the side of my neck.

Rowan started to bite and nibble softly, causing me to moan softly.

What the hell am I doing?! I'm pregnant with his child and making with him against a fucking fence in a alley isn't going to change anything, this needs to stop. Yes, I will admit I still have feelings for Rowan but oh the fuck well? I still love him but I can't take him back in this type of situation.

"Rowan...please stop" I panted and he pulled away panting heavily.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry" he says and I shake my head while running my hand through my hair.

"No Rowan, you didn't hurt me I just... can't do this with you ever again."

"It was just a kiss Andy... But why can't you do it? I won't fuck up this time, I promise" he says and I feel tears racing down my cheeks.

"Don't promise something you can't keep Rowan, and I just can't."

"Tell me why you can't Andrea, and I do promise because I mean it, I'm really trying to get you back Andy, if I can't keep this promise then why would I be trying so fucking hard to get you back? Give me a reason why we can't try to make this work again?" His voice sounded broken.

"I can't tell you the reason Rowan-."

"And why not? Or is it you just don't love me anymore?" He says and just hearing that false accusation made my heart break.

"Of course I love you Rowan-."

"Then tell me the reason Andy."

"I can't tell you why Rowan!" I need to get out of here.

"Why not? What's so bad about it?" He says coming a little closer.

"If I told you you wouldn't like it at all and then you would deny me Rowan, I can't" I said and look down and away from him to look at the floor when I was really looking at my stomach.

"Try me" he came closer and held both of my hands.

I look down at our intertwined hands and I felt a breakdown coming on, I let go of his hand.

"Please just leave me alone Rowan" I walk away from him and run out of the alley, as I ran out of the alley Rowan called out my name and told me to come back and that he was sorry but I didn't go back or look back, I just kept running. I didn't know where but I soon found myself at a empty and old park.

I sat down on the swing set and I started to cry my eyes out.

What the hell am I going to do?

As I was crying, I hear the swing set beside me make a squeak noise, someone sat there next me.

I didn't bother looking up until I heard that familiar voice.

"My dearest niece, everything will be okay soon..." I quickly looked up to see my uncle just out of the blue sitting right next to me.

Those were the last words I heard before a washcloth was placed over my nose and mouth, making everything in front of me like trees and the sky turn blurry, eventually comforting me in pitch black darkness.

A/N Hello again beauts, I think this book is actually going to be finished by or before Saturday of next week only because its almost Thanksgiving and I have the whole week off next week from school:)) super happy:)))) anyway, I also need to tell you anything beyond this point will be so mature, your all going to hate me:(( but I'm sorry... When I mean mature, I don't just mean sex and stuff I mean ALL OF IT.

SEX SCENES. RAPE. BLOWJOBS. ETC!

EVERYTHING BEEEEEYYYYOOOONNNNDDD THIS POINT IS MATURE, STILL HAVE !!MATURE!! AT THE TOP, if you don't want to read all the nasty stuff, go all the way to the bottom of the page or look for Scene Over in those exact words where there will be no more nasty stuff until maybe the next page or something, just a warning guys. Don't report my book because I did warn you, like seriously I did...

Book 2 is being written out right now but this book is almost over, words on each page/chapter will be at least 3000-4000(Maybe 4500) long, sorry for blabbing but chapter 50 will be out tomorrow, thanks for reading love you all beauts:)))
_____________
787 Words