|61. He's Back|

^Bloody rose petals, ignore the hands^

2 weeks later

Tuesday

Ever since we found out about me having twins. Rowan told his gang and the gang gossip started again. Some of the other gangleaders weren't so happy about it since it's now twice the competition and it makes the Vipers and Serpents stronger since both of them will become the leaders of our gang.

Since I'm getting bigger, Rowan assigned one of his men to take care of me while he's away on his deals and stuff. I told him I'd be okay but he insisted.

"Are you hungry Mrs. Oliver?" Tyler says and I smile at him.

"Tyler, please call me Andrea or Andy, I prefer it. And no thank you" I said and he nods his head before going back to the living room while I'm in my room.

I let out a breath and text Rowan.

"Where are you babe?" I ask.

"On a deal. Why? What's wrong? Everything okay?."

"Nothing is wrong Rowan. I miss you and I'm bored."

"Tyler is there, have some fun with him."

I bit my bottom lip as I shake my head.

"Our definition of 'fun' is very different Rowan."

"Listen, I gotta go but I'll text you later okay? Love you babe, bye."

I let out a breath and roll my eyes. "Bye."

I toss my phone next to me and I hear the doorbell downstairs. I don't bother to get it since Tyler is going to get it.

I hear the door open.

Bang. Bang.

I quickly get up and grab my gun from the dresser.

I grab my phone and text Rowan.

"Someone's in the house! And I think Tyler is dead."I send.

I throw my phone back on the bed, aiming at the bedroom door.

Peter walks in and my finger was on the trigger.

He smirked. "Did you miss me baby girl?" He says and I shake as he comes toward me. "Let's play a game..."
_____________
Rowan's POV

Factory

After I place my phone in my pocket, I look at Henry. He grinned and places the duffel bag of money on the table with the zipper open.

I motion for Carson to check it as me, Tony, Austin, Patrick and Liam have our guns at Henry and his gang.

Carson starts to count and my phone vibrates in my pocket which I ignore. I'm not taking my eyes off of him until Carson gives me the okay.

Minutes pass and Carson nods his head as I motion to my boys to give him the drugs. Henry counts the kilos and smiled.

"Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Oliver, tell the beautiful wife I said hello" he winks and walks away.

Fuck you.

After they left, we put our guns away and I pull my phone out from my pocket.

"Who's ready for happy hour?" Patrick says and the boys second it, chuckling.