|54. Worried|

Rowan's POV

Somewhere Outside

Andy was in front of me and she was pulling me along with her by my hand like she was leading the way.

I let go of her hand and quickly catch up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she walked and I walked closely behind just so I could hold her.

"If you wanted to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" I ask her. I have a plan...

She holds onto my hands behind her as she walked with a smile.

"I never gave that much thought Mr.Oliver, where would you go?" She asked and I shrugged. I haven't gave it that much of a thought either.

"I would go where ever you would go" I said flirting with her and she turned her head a little to look at me with a smile.

"Then that would be no where because I don't known where I want to go" she laughed and I smile at her.

I kiss Andrea's neck a little and pulled her body closer to mine by wrapping my arms around her waist. She tilts her head to my left giving me more access to do it. I kiss and bite softly and a small moan escaped her lips.

I pull away when I hear a familiar voice.

"There's the two lovebirds I was looking for!" Diane says walking her pitbul Max. "It's nice I helped you too get back together" she smiled. As if.

"You didn't help us Diane. I guess I came to my senses" Andrea says and I smile.

"I bet you did. Congratulations on your pregnancy" She looks at Andrea's stomach and Andrea let's go of my hands.

"How did you find out about that?" Andrea asked her.

"Gossip travels fast Mrs. Oliver" she says and I mentally face palm. I can't trust my boys with shit.

"We never told anyone about the wedding" she says and then corrects herself. "I never told anyone about the wedding" she turns her head to glare at me.

"What? Can you blame me? I got excited about marrying the love of my life" I said and Andrea kisses me. I made up for it.

"So when is the wedding?" She interrupted and Andrea looks at her.

"What makes you think you're coming?" I ask her.

"Because I played 'Messenger' with you to and as much fun as I had, inviting me will be the least of your worries" she says and her dog takes a shit on the grass as we talk.

Andrea lets out a breath. "Fine, but just you Diane and no guns" Andrea gives her a warning and I agreed.

"Thanks. Rowan you have my number, text me the details" she says and starts walking away with her dog when he's done shitting.

"Well that was nice of you..." I said. It's not very often you have your girlfriend/fiancée invite your ex fuck buddy to your wedding.

"It was, wasn't it?" She says sweetly and I chuckled, kissing her neck as my hands traveled up her shirt from her sides. Luckily, we were by a empty field of land one owned.

She lets out a soft moan and I continue to bite her neck lightly like last time.

"Rowan..." she lets out a breath.

"Yeah?" I whisper in her ear as we continue to walk with her in front of me, closely to my body.

"Do you think the baby will ruin our relationship?" She asked and I stroke her stomach in a circular motion.

"Of course not babe, why do you think?-."

"People say a baby will ruin a relationship because of the parents being stressed out and it just leads to arguments and fights" she says and i hug her tightly from behind.

"I won't let that happen" I assured.

"How? You and I both have a fucking gang to run Rowan, we can't throw in a baby, that will just make it even more crazier" she says and I'm still hugging her from behind as we walked.

"The baby isn't going to fuck up our relationship or lives Andy, it's just going to leave a bumps in the road and maybe a few arguments and stress."

"A few bumps in the road? Rowan, you raise a child for 18 years until it's mature enough to handle itself. 18 years Rowan. 18 years of bumps in the road" she says mimicking my words.

"Why does it sound like you think we are making a big mistake?" I ask her and take my hands out of her shirt to look at her as she turns around.

"Rowan, I'm not saying we are making a big mistake on having a baby in our lives, I'm trying to say what if this ends our relationship? We start fighting and one of us eventually leaves the other?" She says and tears race down her cheeks. She's very emotional today.

I bring her in for a tight hug after wiping her tears away.

"That will never happen, we will think of something if that does happen" I said trying not to worry about losing my Andy. I just got her back...

Andrea nodded her head and I decided on going back to my house to watch a movie or something. Maybe she needs to sleep? Take a nap or watch TV? I don't know but it's going to happen.

As we were walking home for about a hour, we were talking and i was trying to distract her from the pregnancy and what will maybe happen in the future.
_____________
Home

After I unlocked the door, we walk in and we both go upstairs to my room. The house was quiet so the boys weren't home, thank god.

Andrea lays down and I turn on my Xbox and grab one of my controllers after turning on the TV. I take off my shirt and my shoes before laying down with Andy. I plag a random movie and as it starts to play, Andrea sits up and takes off her shirt carefully, making sure I'm watching.

"Now what are you doing?" I ask her and she shrugged.

"It's nothing you never seen or touched before Rowan" she smiles and lays back down with me with her head on my chest.

For awhile, we just watch the movie together and I don't notice she's asleep until she turns her body to lay on her side, facing away from me. I smile to myself as I turn off the xbox and TV, spooning Andy from behind and covering us both with the blanket on my bed.

I kiss Andrea's cheek and fall asleep.

Until the wedding Mrs. Oilver... I smile to myself, fallung asleep with my baby...
_____________
1,133 Words