|29. Victory Babe|

^One of Andrea's tattoos, imagine this one on her stomach, it's covers her stomach^

^Andrea's arm tattoo, imagine both her arms are this tattoo^

I parked Roxy in front of the warehouse and I locked her after I stepped out and I walked to the door and knocked.

The door opened to show Tony standing there shirtless.

I look at his abs and he had a pretty nice set.

"Like what you see Michael's?" He smirked.

"I sure do Tony, especially since your zipper is down" I winked and walked inside.

Tony fixed his zipper before closing the door and turning around.

"Andrea! Your here!" Carson ran up to me from coming downstairs looking all sweaty.

I pushed him off of me and wiped his sweat away from my face.

"Why are you all sweaty?."

"I was training thank you" He smiled.

"You suck that bad?" I smirk and Carson opened his arms so he can wipe his sweat all over me again.

"I bet I'm better then you" He smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" I fold my arms.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Austin chanted coming down from upstairs and Tony joined in.

"First person to get knocked on their ass pays up" I smile at Carson.

"How much we talking?."

"I have about..." I pull money out of my bra and count it. "Thirty bucks on me right now."

"Alright then it's a done deal" He smiled and lead the way to their training room with me following behind.

We walk into the huge square shape room, there was a punching bag, a matt on the floor, weights in the corner and a dummy in another corner.

"Whenever your ready beautiful" He smirked.

We got into a fighting position and Austin walked in between us before looking at both of us.

"Figh-" He was cut off by Rowan's voice.

"What's going on?" He looked at all four of us as he made his way to Tony to stand next to him.

"Your girlfriend here thinks I'm weak boss" He looked at me and then Rowan.

Rowan doesn't say anything but smirk and look away from Carson.

"Damn!" Tony chuckled.

"You seriously think I'm weak?" Carson said.

"Your words not mine, it's ridiculous you need to prove yourself to her" he smiled.