|47. Visit From Diane|

Andrea's POV

Wendsday Morning

I woke up to the sunlight peeking through the blinds and into my face. I yawn and stretch out my legs before getting out of bed and stripping out of my clothes for a shower.

I turn on the water and as I'm waiting for the right temperature, I use the bathroom before getting in the shower.

When I'm finished I jump out and change into ripped black jeans, a blue crop top, and black converse shoes. I brush my hair, my teeth, and then leave with my phone in hand, going downstairs to see Eric and Greg making breakfast together.

"Morning boss" Eric smiled as he scrambled the eggs.

"Morning boys" I smile at them and Greg turned off the stove.

"Everyone else is downstairs training to pass the time on the wait for breakfast."

"I'll train later. Any deals today Greg?" I asked while Eric started to plate the food for everyone.

"Nope" he smiled.

"Anything on my uncle? His locations or whereabouts? People he's talking to or dealing with? Anything?."

Greg looked at me. "Leo, Mac, Kyle, and Liam can't find anything. They looked, searched, hacked into systems and asked around but they still came up empty handed."

"He can't just disappear from the world like that Greg, we need to find him before he takes over the gang and kills me" I said and Greg nodded.

"We will and I won't let that happen, we just need to look harder."

I nod my head slowly and Greg starts to pour the orange juice, placing the food and juice on the table.

There's a knock at the door and I get up to go get it. I grab the gun off the table and open the door to see Diane.

I open the door wider and lower my gun.

"What do you want bitch?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I wanted to apologize" she says looking at me.

"Simply the sweetest Diane but I think I'll pass, get off of my property Diane. Now" I go to close the door but she stops it with her foot.

"I wanted to apologize for kissing Rowan, I got caught up in the moment and I didn't mean to start it but one thing led to another and-."

"One thing led to another so I decided to fuck your boyfriend " I mimic her voice showing her I'm bored and of course irritated.

"But I didn't mean too" she continued.

"Oh really? Then what did you mean to do Diane?" I glare at her.

"I just needed help with the zipper on my dress but when Rowan accidently barged in like it was nothing, I asked him for help but as soon as his skin touched mine, it sent tingles throughout me and I made the first move, this isn't Rowan's fault Andy."

"First of all, don't you dare call me 'Andy' only my friends can call me Andy and you are no friend Diane, and second, I didn't see you sticking your fucking dick inside of him did I? No, Rowan made the mistake of cheating. It's actually pretty funny how hard you're trying but in the end, I still see a unfaithful, now ex boyfriend that could of stopped it but never did, now leave" I go to close the door again but she stopped it with her foot. Again.

"Don't you understand?! Rowan loves you! He has never loved any other girl in any kind of romantic way ever! It's only been one night stands, pussy, whores and sluts but you're different to him Andrea, he actually loves you, give him another chance or talk it out...just make up goddammit!."