|65. Deal Of Birth|

^Goodbye beauts and it's the truth with Dylan O'Brien; and I listened to this song while writing this chapter;)^

January 3rd; 8:41am

Ever since my last month's check up, Rowan has been on the edge. He's been clingy and worried about me giving birth any second since I'm due this month.

He's been declining every call he gets from his boys about deals and he hasn't gone anywhere expect the grocery store when we need food.

His phone starts to ring and I look at him as he picks it up.

"Hey boys, what's up?."

"Decline the deal boys."

"And who are you to question my orders Tony?" He asked annoyed.

I take a deep breath and stand up, walking over to Rowan while my hand is on my stomach. I take the phone from Rowan and he looked at me confused.

"Hello?."

"Hey Andy, what's up?" Tony asked and I smile into the phone.

"Come pick up Rowan in ten minutes because he's going to that deal" I tell him and the boys were confused just by the whispers in the background, I'm guessing I'm on speaker.

"But boss said-."

"Doesn't matter what he said boys, just come get him. Now" I said and hang up.

"Go get ready" I tell Rowan and walk down the stairs to the kitchen while Rowan followed me.

"Why would you tell my boys different orders when I told them no? I'm not leaving you alone Andy, you're going to-."

"The chances of me giving birth to the twins are like a 50 50 chance, and I'm feeling fine by the way. And yes you are Rowan, you can't stay here while you have business to attend to and I won't be alone, I'll call TJ and Greg to come over and take care of me while you're gone and if I do go into labor then I'll have one of them call you okay? Now go" I said and he shook his head no.

"There's no winning with you, first you want me to stay home with you and now you want me to leave you to go deal with business?-."

"If there's no winning with me, quit wasting your breath and get your ass upstairs and change. Now" I tell him.

"But-."

"Rowan Winston Oliver, get your fucking ass upstairs now. You are going to that deal" I cross my arms and I glare at him.

"I need to be there when you give birth Andy, I don't want to miss the birth of our children just please let me stay home with you."

"If anything happens then Greg or TJ will call you now get upstairs and change Rowan" I yell and he runs upstairs quickly.

I take a deep breath and smile, don't fuck with me.

I grab my phone from the kitchen table and start to dial TJ's number on the dial pad until his contact name comes up.

I call his phone and it answers on the first ring with a gunshot echoed in the room.