Chapter Two

Once I was sure Jason and that other guy he had with him left I went up to my apartment and had a hot shower and got ready for bed. I was just getting into bed when I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and got up and went to the front door. I opened it to find the tall gorgeous Jason. "What do you want?" I groaned.

"To talk." He said while looking at me. He was 6'2 1/2. That's what it looked like.

"Why?" I asked and crossed my arms as I yawned.

He walked in and sat down. I shut the door and groaned. "Do you have to be so pushy? I just want to go to bed."

"I'd like you to be my wife."

I started laughing. "Oh no. I am not being your wife. I don't even know you."

"Well I've seen you at the gas station you work at. I took my ten year old cousin out for a day and she wanted candy so we stopped somewhere. I seen you there. I also seen you at the strip club."

"Stalker much?" I rolled my eyes.

"When's the last time you've eaten? You look very thin."

"Doesn't matter. Why me?"

"To be my wife? Well you defiantly aren't my type at all and I know you need money. Your little fall last year put you in the hospital. You owe money for your hospital bills still." His had brown eyes looked at me.

"Why would I want to be your wife?"

"At the end of the marriage I pay you one million dollars."

"No. I don't want your money." But I needed it. I really needed it.

"Two million?"

My mouth almost dropped. "No. No. I don't want to be married."

"Three. I'll keep going up if you don't agree. I'm a billionaire, hun. I can keep going."

"Why do you need me to be your wife?" I moved my hair out of my face. Why me? I knew I wasn't the prettiest looking girl out there. I knew that. He could have anyone.

"My father won't give me the fifth company he owns so I can run it unless I show more responsibility." Marriage is your answer for responsibility? Seriously?

"Marriage?"

"Yes. One year." Jason opened his suit jacket and grabbed paper from the side. "This is the contract." He set it down in front of me.

I opened it and looked at it.

One Year Marriage of Jason Manning and Serena Johnson:

Serena Violet Johnson
July, 23, 1995
21
159 Molina St, Apt.6

Jason Eric Manning
October 12, 1989
27
75 Coldwell Ave

Serena Johnson will be married to Jason Manning for one year. The one year will start after their wedding. She will get the agreed amount of money after the one year is up.

Jason will be allowed to have other to have other affairs. Serena will not be allowed to have other affairs unless agreed by Jason.

I stopped reading and looked at him. "Why would you get to have affairs and I wouldn't?"

"Because I don't want my wife to be cheating on me."

"But you're aloud to see other women?"

"Yes. Our relationship is fake anyway."