BONUS CHAPTER (THANK YOU FOR 300K)

~In just under a month we reached 300K reads from 200K!!! That's so fuckíng amazing, guys! You guys mean so much to me and I'm so grateful for my loyal readers! Enjoy this!!!

Jason POV:

"Damn," I chuckled at watching my son crawl around. "He's a pro crawler, Joe."

Joe grinned while watching my toddler son crawl around the white marble floor that had a black carpet on it. "Go, Little dude." Joe encouraged him making Journey squeal loudly.

"Journey, come here." I told him with a smile before holding up a little package that contained Spider-Man Gummies.

"Gummy!" He let out a loud squeal before racing over to me and using my leg as a steady object to stand him up on his feet. "Dada, Gummies pwase!" He said in his adorable toddler talk that worked on me each time.

I picked him up and set him on my lap before giving him the package of Gummies which he started munching on. "Good boy," I kissed the top of his head.

I heard the door open and close before the sound of little feet filled the living room. Winter appeared in the doorway. "Uncle Joe!" She screamed before running over to him and he pulled her into a hug and held her tightly.

"How's my favourite princess?" He chuckled and looked down at her.

"Good! I just got done soccer! I made a goal!" She grinned.

"You did?! That's amazing! I think you're gonna be a star soccer player!" He started to tickle her which made her burst into giggles. Her giggles were one of my favourite sounds. They sounded so much like her beautiful mother's giggles that I also adored very much.

Serena came into the living room which made Journey start to freak out. "Mama!"

A smile spread across her beautiful face, "hi, Baby!"

"Mama!" Journey held his little arms out to her and she came over and picked him up. She held him close before I sneaked my arm around her waist and pulled her down onto my lap which made her giggle.

I kissed the side of her head. "I forgot how sexy you look in those jeans."

She began to blush right red before smacking my leg.

Joe rolled his eyes. "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go home to Rebecca." He kissed Winter's cheek before placing her into the couch.

"Tell her we say hi!" Serena told him.

"Of course. She wants to do something with you." Joe informed her as he slid on his sweater.

"I'd love that! Tell her she can text me whenever."

Joe nodded and gave a final goodbye before leaving.

"Did you tell Daddy about your goal you made?" Serena looked over at our beautiful daughter.

"Yes! He's proud of me!" She grinned.

"I sure am." I smiled back and pulled Winter onto my lap while Serena held Journey.

"Can we have pizza for dinner, Daddy? Please!" She looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes that got me each and every time. That's why my daughters so spoiled. She has huge, adorable eyes just like her mother.

"Alright,"

"And ice cream cake!"

I let out a sigh, "fine." I looked over at Serena who's shaking her head and laughing at me. "She has you wrapped around her finger."

"Obviously," I chuckled. "If you want pizza and ice cream cake, you gotta have a bath." I told Winter.

"Mm, no thanks, Daddy." She got off my lap and ran off to her playroom.

"God damn it." I groaned. "How are we supposed to give her trouble when she's so polite?"

Serena let out a laugh while holding Journey to her chest and rubbed his back. That was so beautiful, she's was an amazing mom. She was born to be a mom. The kids loved her so much and I was so grateful for her to be the mother of my children. I was grateful for everything, she's stuck by me through a lot. She's loved me through a lot and I wish I had realized it sooner that I was in the love with her, but all the matters is now.

"I don't know, Babe. You're created this spoiled monster." Serena giggled.

"I have not! It's not just me!"

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that but it's a hundred percent true."

I made a face, "yeah yeah. I'm gonna order pizza and get one of the drivers to go get an ice cream cake.

Serena nodded before getting up and putting Journey down in his playpen then kissing his forehead as he slept.

I took out my phone and ordered some pizza before giving an order to one of my drivers.

After ten minutes of fighting with Winter to get into the bath, Serena was finally able to get her to have one. A few minutes later the doorbell rang through out the house.

I grabbed my wallet thinking it was the pizza and opened the door. To my surprise, it wasn't the pizza. It was fucking Lana. Standing there with a child. A child that looks....oh shit.

~late! But I'm sorry. Hope all of you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for over 300K. Thank you for reading.
Comment! Vote! Follow! Share!
💋