Chapter Forty (FINALE CHAPTER)

😭 Thank you so much for reading this book! I love all of you and am so grateful for your love and support!!! Please enjoy the final chapter of Our Year!

          It was only a few days later when Winter and I got discharged from the hospital. I was beyond excited to be taking my baby girl home. Jason was just as excited as I was. The last few days he's been just absolutely amazing with Winter.

As we pulled up to the house, Winter opened up her beautiful blue eyes and let out a yawn. "That was a big yawn, my love." I smiled down at her. Her little face was so beautiful and she looked so much like her father, which was a great thing.

Jason touched Winter's little hand and she wrapped her tent tiny hand around his large finger. She brought it up to her mouth and sucked on it. "Did you want your pacifier?" He chuckled. She looked up at him just as he was putting her pacifier in her mouth. She started to violently suck on it which slowly slowed as her eyes closed.

"We're here." Our driver said. We got out of the car and went inside the house. It felt different to be home. I left here a pregnant women, I came home a mother. I came home a mother to the most amazing, beautiful little human being on the planet. I was so in love with my baby girl.

Jason dropped my hospital bag by the door and gave me a smile. "Lets take her up to her room."

I gave a nod as I unstrapped her from her carrier. Once she was in my arms, she laid her tiny head on my shoulder, instantly putting a smile on my face.

We took her upstairs to her room. Jadon opened the solid white door and we walked into our little princess's kingdom. It was still a beautiful pink wonderland that our baby girl would grow up to love.

"This is your room, Baby!" Jason told her. She put her fist in her mouth. Jason took her from me and showed her her crib. "Daddy picked this out himself. I think it'll suit you,"

Jason kisses the top of her head before going to place her in his crib. When he laid her down, her loud fusses filled the room. "I guess we're not sleeping alone for a bit," I smiled as I leaned against the doorway and watched Jason with our girl.

"I think you're right. Did you want to nap with mommy and daddy?" He asked Winter and she just looked at him which earned a laugh from me.

"Come on, Lets go."

We headed to our room and we laid down with Winter. We put her in the middle with pillows around her and laid on our sides facing her.

We couldn't keep our eyes off of her. Jason and I were both so happy and so in love with this tiny little being.

I never, ever, ever thought this would happen. I never thought I'd be happy. I never thought I would be in love. Or be a mother. Or be okay. I never thought I'd be living an amazing life. An amazing life I was so lucky and grateful to share with Jason and Winter.

My life is amazing, it's complete, it's everything I always wanted.

I finally looked away from Winter and at Jason, my hand crept over to his side of the bed and grabbed his hand. We laced our fingers together and smiled at each other. "Thank you for her," he said. "I didn't know I could love someone this much."

My smile widened. "Thank you too. This never would have been even possible without you. If I had to do this all over again, meeting you, getting married, getting pregnant, getting divorced, getting back together, I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else."

He leaned over and kissed me. "I feel the exact same way, Serena. Which is why I'd like to get married again. The real way," I was in shock when he pulled out a beautiful diamond ring from his nightstand. "Serena, I never thought I would find real love or settle down. I never thought I would be a father. I never thought I would be here right now, but I'm so fûcking glad I am. I'm so fùcking lucky. I want to be your husband and I want to have more beautiful children with you, Serena. I want to continue building our life together. Serena, will you marry me?"

I bursted into tears and my hand went over my mouth. "Yes! Yes!"

Jason grinned and slipped the ring onto my finger. He kissed me hard.

I was so fúcking happy. I am so fücking happy.

I didn't regret a single thing from this experience. I was blessed.

I have a family. I finally have love and a family.

This moment right here, is everything.

I'm so happy. Thank you, fake marriage.

~Oh my god guys!!!!! Last chapter!!! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you all are happy with this ending to the book. I am so grateful for every single one of you!

Thank you for the last two and a half years of amazing support!!! Thank you so so much!

I am thinking of doing a sequel! Let me know what you guys think!!

Thank you for reading!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋💋💋