Chapter Sixteen

Serena POV:

Sunlight bounced off the carpet, because there was a sliver of space open in between the currents. My eyes slowly opened as I groaned. It was morning, I just didn't want to get up after last nights events.

Sitting up, I ran a hand through my hair which had been talking out of it's bun. I looked down and realized I was in just a shirt. I was horrified, then realized: Jason must have changed me. I was pissed at him. He made me so mad.

I just wanted to clear my head, I wanted a free mind today. I threw my legs over my bed and took myself downstairs, grabbing a yogurt from the kitchen, I seen Jason.

He stood up from the little breakfast table in the kitchen, almost spilling his coffee. "Good morning, Serena." Okay, either he had a twin or he was on some good medication to be acting nice to me.

"Hi," I said. But what I really wanted to say was 'Fuck you' or 'Fuck off'. But I didn't I sat down.

"Lauren and Reese are planning your bachelorette party. I told them no strippers." He chuckled to himself.

"Why? Oh wait, you'll get the god damn strippers and do them all night?" I snapped at him. He's so unfair!

"No, Serena. I will have strippers, but I'm telling you in advance." Jason took a sip of his coffee. Who did he think he was just to tell me 'in advance'? Fuck him, I'm getting male strippers at my party.

"Yeah, okay." Rolling my eyes at him, I went to my bedroom and thought about my high school days, the days or my youth.

The days leading up to my wedding were huge, those were my last days as an unmarried woman. The day my wedding takes place is the day I lose a year of my life for money, for some stupid deal I made.

It's two days before the wedding, our parties were tonight. Jason will be fucking some stripper while I'm stuck at some party I don't want to be at.

Though if Jason could have strippers, I could have strippers. I'm sure the others would enjoy it too.

I threw on some dress Lauren bought me. It was short, and a blush colour. It wasn't so short it would make me look skanky but it was short. Lauren also bought me a pink sash that says 'Bachelorette'. She told me I had to wear it. And Lauren can get kinda scary sometimes, so listening to her is the best idea.

My door opened and Jason was leaned against the doorway wearing shorts and a polo shirt. His hair was messy, which made him look hot. "Are you going golfing?"

"No." He told me, "It's just an outfit, Serena. And that's a short dress."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "What's your point, Jason?"

"You're my 'wife'. If another man-"

"Shut up," I told him, pushing past him and going down stairs. I opened the door and found Lauren. I squealed and hugged her. "Hey, Laur!"

"You look hot in that dress, S!" Lauren grinned at me. "Um where's the heels?"

"Right there," I looked over to the closet by the door.

"Get them and put them on! Or we aren't leaving."

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the blush coloured heels and slipped them on. "See? They're on. Can we go now?" Of course I didn't want to go, but it was better then being with Jason at the moment.

Lauren nodded and lead me to the car outside, we got in the back and made our way to the party. Lauren seemed excited. "So how are you and your billionaire hubby doing?"