BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 600K!!!

~Thank you everyone for waiting for this chapter! I've been so busy! Like so busy! And I've have zero time for writing at all 😰 You guys are truly amazing! I'm also in the process of editing this book! I'm ready to make it better! Enjoy this chapter 😘 it's a really special one 😊

Also, editing the story chapter by chapter. Every chapter will be edited and fixed soon.

Jason POV:

Love is special, I'm lucky enough to have found love. I'm lucky enough to have found my beautiful wife, my sexy wife. She is my everything, she's the perfect mother to our beautiful children. I couldn't imagine my life without her now. Once you find the one, there's no looking back. There's no life without them. There's no more before.

She's such an amazing mother and I can't help but think about her first Mother's Day, since Mother's Day is soon approaching.

Serena's first Mother's Day flashback:

A smile appeared on my face when I seen my wife sleeping soundly next to me on this beautiful Sunday morning.

It was a special day, her first Mother's Day. I couldn't believe how amazing of a mother she had become. She was my queen to my little princess. I often wonder how I got so lucky to have not just one of them, but both of them. I not only got a princess, but a queen.

I wanted nothing more than to make today memorable. While I told her every single day she was a great mother, I wanted her to really see it today more than ever.

I carefully got up, without waking her up and made sure the curtains stayed closed in order for me to have extra time to prepare my surprises.

Once I got out of the bedroom, I went down the hall and into my daughters room. "Winter," I smile when I seen she was awake. I picked up my daughter who was only a few months old and smiled at her.

She gave a yawn before trying to smile at me.

"Let's get Mommy's surprises ready." I told her before doing a quick diaper change and taking her downstairs. I put her in her high chair than gave her some mashed up bananas.

Once I pulled her high chair out into the from area of the house, while she ate I poured real rose petals on the floor. I didn't stop until the entire floor was covered.

Winter let out a squeal which made me smile. My little princess was the most adorable thing ever, I was such a lucky man.

"Okay, Win. Time to get mama's breakfast ready." I told her as I took her into the kitchen. "What should we make for mama?" I asked her as I rummaged through the kitchen while coming up with possible ideas my wife may like. I sometimes forget Winter can't respond to me yet and more than likely doesn't know what I'm saying to her considering she's still an infant.

Once I decided on breakfast, I began filling the counter with ingredients. I would be making waffles with fruit and whipped cream for Serena. It happened to be one of her favourite things to eat.

Once I had the waffles made, I set everything on the island so it would be ready for her when we came downstairs. I also placed a Bouquet of flowers on the island with a card and a gift wrapped in baby pink wrapping paper with red and white hearts on it in all different sizes.

"Ready, Win," She was clung to me as we made our way back up the stairs and into the bedroom.

The sunlight hit Serena's face a made her glow even more. She looked even more like the goddess she is, my goddess to be specific. My beautiful goddess.

My lips softly touched hers as Winter sat next to her on the bed and poked her in the face.

A grumble came from Serena.

"Happy Mother's day, Baby." I smiled down at her.

Winter let out a squeal as if saying it too.

"Mm," Serena mumbled while sitting up.

"Good morning, Princess."

A smile spread across her face. "Hey,"

Serena took Winter and gave her lots of kisses which made her squeal and giggle. "Hi, Baby girl."

Winter put her fist her mouth and kicked her legs. "We have something to show mama, don't we?"

"You do?" Serena looked at me.

"We do, now get out of bed."

She shot me a looked before getting up. "Now you have to close your eyes."

"Jas-"

"Nope, close them"

She closed her eyes and I lead her down stairs. Before I could tell her to open her eyes, Winter squealed to tell her for me.

I chuckled as she opened her eyes and tears started to pour out of them.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful. Did you do this for me?" She looked over at me.

"Yes, Baby. I did it myself with our girls help."

She kissed me and smiled. "This is amazing. It's so pretty."

"Oh there's more."

"Babe, you didn't have to do all this." Serena smiled and shifted Winter who was sucking on her fingers.

"I know, but you deserve it all. You're such an amazing mother and wife." I leaned over and kissed her cheek before leading her into the kitchen.

"Babe!" She squealed when she seen it all. "I didn't need any of this."

"You deserve it."

"You and Winter are all I need."

She's so different, while the reason our relationship started was because I was paying her to be my wife, she absolutely didn't want anything from me. She wasn't like other girls, she didn't care about the money or the gifts or anything like that. She actually loved me for me, not how much I was worth or had. Serena was the most caring and wasn't the least bit materialistic.

"Please, open your gifts."

I pulled Winter's high chair over to the island and set her in it. I gave her something to snack on while Serena opened her gifts.

The first one she opened was a necklace. It has Winter's name spelled out in diamonds. "Jason, this is so pretty."

"It pales in comparison to you,"

She kissed me hard and I kissed her back. "Will you put it on me?"

"Of course," I told her as she turned around. I moved her hair and unhooked the cold sliver necklace before putting it around her neck and latching it. I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder before moving her hair back.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome."

Her other gifts were things like gift cards, or small things she liked.

She deserved all this. She was such an amazing mother and I was so grateful to have found her, to have fallen in love with her.

~Sorry it took so long to get out! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Please do let me know! Comment or vote or even message me! I love all of you and thank you for not only 600K but 700K! You all are so fucking amazing! I couldn't keep writing without you guys!

Hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!
Also have a Twitter, follow it! @ slavesmr

💋