Bonus Chapter (Thank you for 400K)

~This bonus chapter will be a scene I didn't include in the story! It'll be super cute and after Serena and Jason get back together. Remember they did divorce but end up getting married again!!! Here's a little flashback for you guys!

*Flashback*

          "Good morning, Beautiful." Jason grinned as he kissed my forehead.

"Hi, Baby." I rolled over and rubbed my eyes.

"Someone's happy this morning," He smiled down at me as he moved my hair behind my ear.

"Well I am. You make me happy." I smiled and kissed him.

He kissed me back and pulled me on top of him.

"She's gonna wake up soon," I mumbled against his lips as my fingers tangled in his dark hair.

"No she won't. She's at my moms, remember." He laughed and kissed along my jaw.

"Fuck, I forgot." I giggled and felt him smirk against my jaw. "I'm really hungry, Babe."

He pulled away from my jaw and kissed my forehead. "I guess I can just fuck you after you eat." He smirked as he got up and put on a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Can you make me breakfast?" I asked him and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Of course, Baby. Let's go." Jason handed me on of his black shirts so I could cover up my naked body.

I slipped on the shirt and got out of our large bed before grabbing his hand and going down stairs to the kitchen.

I sat down at the island and leaned against my hand as I watched Jason move around the kitchen.

Damn, I was one lucky woman to have him as mine. He was so sexy and he cared so much for me and our baby girl. I wouldn't have ever thought we could be like this; be in love and be a happy, normal married couple. But here we are, happy and married. And now we have our little princess.

Jason is such an amazing father. I never though he would be this good of a father, but he is. He loves that girl more than anything and I love watching him with her. I love watching him with her at bath time. She gets water all over him and makes him chase her toys for her once she throws them out of the tub. She's so much like her daddy, a little too much at times.

"Babe? Babe?" Jason's words snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I asked if you wanted a smoothie with breakfast," Jason smiled as he held up the bag of frozen fruit.

"Yes please," I smiled back at him before he went over to the fridge and dug our everything he needed to make me my favourite smoothie.

This man made me so incredibly happy. I can't believe how different everything is.

Jason placed a plate full of food in front of me along with my smoothie. He then sat next to me with his plate.

I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"Of course," He flashed me a smile before beginning to eat.

I took a bite of my pancake, "I love your cooking so much."

He chuckled. "That's not all you love."

I looked over at him and smacked arm. "Can we get through a meal without you making a dirty joke?" I laughed.

"Probably, but we aren't ever going to find out."

I rolled my eyes as I took another bite of my pancake.

"You love them and you know it."

"Obviously I do," I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me.

He kissed me.

He got up from his chair and picked me up as I kissed him back. "On the island or our bedroom?" He let out.

"Here," I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly and bit the bottom of his lip which made him moan.

He set me onto the island and kissed me.

He pulled down his sweat pants along with his boxers and I could feel him at my entrance. "Please," I moaned loudly, begging for my husband.

He smirked and thrusted into me hard making me squeal. He pulled me close and trusted hard while his lips moved violently against mine. Our moans filled the kitchen as he gripped my hips and dug in fingers into my hips while thrusting hard.

I craved him all the time, I wanted him closer. I tighten my legs around his waist and moaned just when he did.

His lips moved off my mine and went to my neck where he kissed and sucked. "Fùck," I moaned loudly as I felt the ball of pleasure begin to ball in my stomach and my legs began to weaken. "Harder," I begged.

He thrusted harder and then trusted again before we both came, letting out moans.

"Fuck, Serena." He panted against my skin. "I can't get enough of you. Ever."

He let go of me and removed himself, leaving me feeling empty and sad. I stuck my bottom lip out but the next thing I knew he was on his knees in front of me with his head buried in between my legs.

I felt his tongue against me and I let out a moan as I grabbed onto his hair once again. He began to lick me and and suck on my pusšy. His tongue did so fucking good as I pulled at his hair.

"Come for me," I heard and felt him demand against me.

He bit down softly, making me groan and setting me over edge.

This was my amazing life.

~I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter! Late I know but thank you so much for reading and getting us to over 400K!!!! It's 441K when I'm posting this! Enjoy this and thank you for reading! I love you guys!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!
💋💋💋💋