Chapter Twenty Six

Holy......

Our breathing slowed down as it was heavy just a few minutes ago. I realized something, I lost my virginity. I lost it to a man I married for three million dollars.

He wasn't paying me for a single sexual act, but why did I some how feel like a...a slut. Shut up, Serena. You are not a whore. You just lost it.

I looked over at Jason how brought his hand up to his hair and ran his fingers through it as he let out a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. What if I wasn't good enough for him or if-

Jason's words brought me back to the present. "I want you." Jason grabbed me and pulled me on top of him just to repeat what had happened earlier.

It wasn't that we didn't it once after my first time, we did it through out the night. Jason and I's bodies felt nice together, it's like our bodies fitted the way puzzle pieces do. His toned body moved amazing, his soft hands felt good against my skin.

It may have not been making love for him but it was for me, I loved Jason. I did what I wasn't supposed to, fall for my husband.

Of course I didn't sleep after our last round of sex, I had too much to think about.

I rolled on my side to look at the clock which said: 7:26 am. I could get up...but I don't know what I'd do. Jason's parents are leaving today, they're going on a vacation together and I'm sure Reese and David will be leaving too so I'll have to go back to my bedroom.

I sat up and swung my legs over the bed and stretched. I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist and Jason kissed my shoulder. "Morning," he said in his husky morning voice that made me so wet.

"Hey." I turned around a planted my lips on his. "You're happy this morning."

"I'm always happy after sex," he smirked making me roll my eyes. I felt almost sick as I realized how many women he's done in this very bed.

I jumped up from the bed and got dressed. Jason sat up and ran a hand through her dark hair. Just as the red spot on the bed caught my eye, it also caught Jason's.

"You were a virgin, Serena. Why would you lie about that?" I can't tell if he's mad or hurt, probably not hurt though.

"I don't-"

"I don't know isn't an answer." He snapped.

"Because I didn't want you to pull out if you found out I was a virgin!"

"I wouldn't have. I would have went slower."

"Well then- wait. What?" I was ready for one of his stupid ass answers before he gave me an answer I didn't expect.

"I would have went slower on you." Jason got out of bed and my eyes traveled down his body. I almost blushed at his large dīck. "Like what you see, Baby?" I felt the heat on my face and knew I was blushing. "Get in that bathroom. Now." His husky voice said.

I sure as he'll wasn't saying no to him. I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I got in the shower and started to wash my hair. Jason came in and grabbed me by the waist. "I'm going to fûck you, hard."

I gulped and kissed him. His lips moved roughly against mine. Jason's hands traveled down my back and to my butt. He grouped my ass and then his hand went under my ass to the back of my thighs. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Jason pushed me against the glass shower wall. His lips travelled to my jaw and he did love bites, then his lips went to my neck where he sucked and kissed it. I let out loud moans and his mouth soon covered mine again. His tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues danced together.