Chapter Thriteen

Today was my appointment with Vera Wang for my wedding dress. I was kinda excited. This would be my only wedding. I wasn't planning on getting re married after this year is up. Maybe I can travel or something. Something fun so I can finally live my life and do something I actually want to do.

Lauren was coming with Lisa and I, Reese wanted to come but Alex made her stay home so she wouldn't risk losing the other baby. I totally understood.

I realized how hard it was to cover up the hickeys Jason had left last night. The ones he only left for the media to see when I'm out in public. I left what I couldn't cover up. They were faint, a bit noticeable but that's fine.

A knock filled the room. My eyes hit my mirror and seen Jason walk in. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked as I pinned my hair up into a bun.

"I'll be leaving after you do. My mother wanted to see me before I left for work," Jason leaned against the door way and crossed his arms. He looked good in the grey Armoni suit he had on. The plus of having a fake young, billionaire fiancee; he looked good. He always did. Even if he had just rolled out of bed he look good. Unlike me: who looking like a monster rolling out of bed. "Are you excited?"

I gave a small smile. "I don't plan on getting re married so I guess I am. I get to pick my dream dress. If I find it."

"I'm sure you will. I want you to know you can keep everything after the year is up. The wedding dress, the clothes, the ring, whatever I buy you you can keep." Jason moved to my bed and sat down.

"You can have the ring. You can return it or something." I closed my make up kit and stood up.

"Okay." He watched me.

I threw my tanned leather jacket on and put on the matching two inch short high heel boots. "Where are we going on the honeymoon?" It felt weird after yesterday to be around Jason.

Jason moved closer to me. "It's a secret." He said against my hair and left my room to answer the door. Fuck he was so hot. Oops.

Lisa's voice traveled through the house, it was time to go dress shopping...

I went downstairs and was instantly hugged by Lisa. I hugged her back. It felt good, even though I barley knew her. "I'm so excited to find you a dress." A smile spread across her face.  I could tell she was excited.

"So am I."

"Good." Lisa took my hand. She kissed Jason's cheek with a smile plastered on her face. "I'll take good care of Serena."

"You better. I don't plan on finding another wife." Jason hugged his mother quickly and kissed her cheek. He was a good son.

"Well I hope not. Serena is perfect for you!" Lisa squealed. Lisa made me laugh. She was so full of energy and she was a great mother. I wish my mother would have been like her. Would have been like her; stuck around after my birth.

Jason wrapped one of his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me close to him being planting a kiss on my lips. I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him back as his mother watched us share a heated moment.

I pulled away slightly, Jason kissed my forehead, "Have fun, Serena." I smiled and unhooked my arms from his neck.

"Okay, lovebirds, we have a wedding dress to get." Lisa reminded us. After saying our goodbyes Lisa took my to her car. It was a cute red Adui. It surprised me, I didn't take Lisa to be a sportcar type of woman.

The whole way to the store Lisa kept talking about how happy she is that Jason was finally settling down. She also threw in a hint about a baby. A baby? I wonder if Jason will want to please his mother and give her a grandchild? That meant I'd have to get pregnant: which meant having sex with Jason. Would I really do all that for three million dollars? I mean Lisa is a great woman, I felt bad enough for lying to her when all she wants is her son to settle down with a nice girl who can tame him. If it came down to that, I would give Lisa a grandchild. Not for the money but for Lisa. To make one thing true and honest about our marriage; a baby.