Chapter Twenty Four

In advance sorry for this being Christmas related, it won't be much but in the next two chapters it will be worth is. I promise, something you've all been wanting and waiting for might be in the next two chapters😏. Enjoy! Ps, the song should be listen to for the first half of the book.

When thanksgiving came around we spent it at his moms house with his siblings too. Reese had an adorable growing baby bump, her and Alex were extremely happy.

For Christmas we were spending it here, at Jason and I's house- Jason's house, I mean. When Callie left we went back to our separate rooms, after almost having sex a bunch of times while sharing a room together. It only got as far as making out and him feeling up my boobs.

I wanted it to go further though, I was in love with my husband even though he didn't loved me. I loved him a lot. My love for him grew more and more each day as he turned nicer to me. He hasn't slept with anyone since before the wedding, which is weird to me.

I have a Christmas operation, plan Will I find Love? Yeah it's shitty but it's my plan.

It was December 20th,

Lisa, Reese and David's girlfriend were out doing even more shopping while the boys were at the country club. I stayed home since I didn't want to get mobbed by people for being the wife of Jason Manning. Was it annoying yet? Hell yes!

Instead I laid in Jason and I's bed drawing. I was wearing a black thong with a long shirt while my hair was in a messy bun. As I drew this beautiful picture of a rose I made half of it dead and half of it alive. It made for a beautiful piece of art, actually. When I was finishing up Jason walked into the bedroom.

I looked up and saw him watching me. Swinging my legs over to the edge of the bed as placing my drawing on the night stable I looked at him again. "Though you were at the country club?"

Jason's eyes went to my exposed legs and looked them up and down. "Came back early."

"Mhm." Just ask I said that his tall frame was in front of me. His hand went to my leg and then to my tigh. He speared my legs apart and moved in between them as I looked up at him and my breathing increased.

"You have nice soft skin, Serena." Jason whispered huskily. I watched him as I noticed my panties felt wet, he always does this to me.

Jason's hands slid under my legs and went just right under my ass. He picked me up and my legs went around his waist, then his lips smashed into mine - hard. As always, I found myself kissing him back. As I felt one of his hands I'm my hair I ran my hand up his arm, feeling his nice firm arms, and let it travel to his hair and grab on to it.

Jason set me on the bed and got on top of me. He left a trail of kisses as he kissed my jaw, neck, and collarbone. I watched him as moans escaped, then he suddenly ripped my shirt in half and took it off my body roughly. I was left in my black lace thong and no bra.

"I always found shirts so restricting," Jason smirked at me before going back to kissing my neck. Then he went down. He put his mouth on my left nipple and let his hand play with my right breast. I moaned loudly as both my nipples grew hard and we're being pleasured by my husbands mouth. I kept moaning and his trail of kissed started down my stomach and stopped at my underwear.

When I looked at him I seen him smirking at me before ripping off my underwear with his teeth. I gasped as I felt him touching me, his lips were back on mine as his fingers started rubbing my clît. I moaned in his mouth as the pleasure was over taking me.