Chapter Three

Today I was moving all my stuff to Jason's. Of course he had someone do it all for me while I was shopping with Heather today.

Heather took me to Jason's house. The outside was huge and beautiful. When she took me inside and showed me around I fell in love. It was amazing. Beautiful.

((Jason's house above

((Jason's house above. I love the kitchen!)

I went to a bathroom and changed into dark blue skinny jeans a cute white shirt and a dark blue sweater. I put on black high heels and put my hair in a messy bun. I went back to the living room and waited for Jason to come home. He actually came home early.

"Jason, hey."

"Serena." He said. "Let's go. We're going ring shopping. Come on. Now." God. Someone was grumpy. We got into the car and his driver drove us to a fancy jewelry store. We got out and Jason wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Mr. Manning!" A small man in a suit said. "It's so good to see you! Is this your bride? She's lovely."

"Yes. This is her. Serena." Jason said.

The man took us to a little private room where we sat on the sofa. A couple girls in black dresses put out rings in black boxes on the table. I looked at them. One caught my eye. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a beautiful silver band with a big princess cut diamond and smaller diamonds going around it and down the band. I fell in love with it and put it on my hand and smiled.

(Serena's ring!)

(Serena's ring!)

"This one, Jason. I love it." I smiled big.

"You want that one, baby? We'll get it. Charles, we'll take this one." Jason said.

"Sure, Mr. Manning."

Jason paid for it and we went outside. "Thank you so much, Jason. I love it. I love it so much."

Jason smiled. "I'm glad, babe." He opened the door for me and I got in. He than got in after me. He was being nice to me. Was this how it would always be?