Chapter Thirty Eight

~Over 67k, Thank you so much♥️

*Time Jump*

          My due date was fast approaching. Jason and I were filled with excitement. We couldn't contain our grins at our most resent ultrasound, we made sure lots of pictures were printed off in order too give them to our family and friends.

We had a baby shower and I, of course, wanted Jason there. She was his baby too and he deserved to be there at the baby shower. Things were great, but things were awkward for some of our guests.

          I looked around in aw at our beautiful living room, it was turned into a humongous pink room. There were baby pink Balloons everywhere. Only one couch remained while there were a bunch of chairs around the couch so it wouldn't feel as crowded. There were a few food tables that had various different types of ballooned tied to them, such as, it's a girl! Princess on board! Spoiled princess 90% done! Baby girl!

There were streamers and pink pants. There were photos of Jason and I from our maternity shoot everywhere. And there were games set up. But my favorite thing was the chocolate fountain. I was craving chocolate every single day now. It made my mouth water every time I thought of that sweet chocolatey taste both my baby girl and I loved so much.

There was so much more that made our living room look baby shower perfect.

"Mom did a good job, didn't she?" I suddenly heard as soon as I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind.

I smiled before turning around and looking up at Jason. "She did. It looks so amazing in her."

"Only the best for her grandchildren," He chuckled making my smile widen. I loved seeing him this happy. His hand was always on my belly feeling her kick and move for him. Waking up to his talking to her is so amazing. She's definitely already a daddy's girl for sure.

"Do you think we have time for a quickly?" I asked while biting my lip.

A smirk spread across his lips as he looked down at me and gripped my waist. "I think we can definitely make that happen." He leaned down a whispered in my ear. "You look so fucking sexy in that dress, and while carrying our baby girl." Jason brushed his lips against my ear making me let out a soft moan.

Jason took my hand and took me into his office.

He kicked the door shut once we were inside then put me on the desk and lifting up the bottom of my dress.

We kissed each other before his lips traveled down to my neck then to my color bone. My moans filled the room.

I felt the tip of him against me before thrusting himself in, making both of us moan loudly.

His hands gripped my hips as he thrusted hard and faster earning louder moans from me.

The dreadful, sudden, knock rang through the room. Jason let out a groan. "Who the hell is it?" He demanded.

"Don't speak to me that way, Jason. You and Serena need to get your asses out here. Preferably dressed." Lisa told him.

"Jesus Christ. Can't I just fück my pregnant girlfriend?" He mumbled to himself.

"It's okay, Babe. We can finish later."

He nodded and pulled out before pulling up his boxers and underwear.

"I'm pissed we were interrupted."

I giggled and fixed myself up, "So am I, but it's s happy day. It's our baby shower."

"You're right, beautiful." Jason leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead before leading me out to the living room.

Lisa stood there with her arms crossed. "Was it worth it?" She rolled her eyes.

"Would have been worth it more if we were interrupted," he mumbled.

My face was the color of a Tomato at this point.

"Jason!" Lisa Snapped.

"Calm down, Mom."

Lisa walked away from us to go make sure everything  was ready.

When the baby shower started and guests started to arrived, it got weird when Joe and Lauren were in the same room since they had just broken up.

In the end the baby shower was amazing and we got lots of things for our baby.

I smiled at the memory just as Jason walked in. "Hey," He said before sitting down beside me and placing a hand on my large stomach, making our girl kick.

"Even are you going to come?" He asked my belly. "Two weeks is a long time until mommy's due date." He made me smile.

"Don't rush her, she'll be born when she's ready."

"Possibly. You need to eat and get to bed."

"So do you." It took a Bit to push my self off the the couch and also some help from Jason.

Jason took me into the kitchen where he made me dinner, after we ate and cleaned up we headed up to bed.

I put on I pair of Jason's boxers and one of his shirts before he got in next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

Letting out a groan, I opened my eyes and rolled a little to see what time it was. 2:23.

Fück. I just wanted to sleep. I sat up but felt that the bed was wet. I moved the blankets and seen my water broke.

I started to shake Jason to wake him up. "Babe,"

"Go to sleep." He mumbled.

I smacked him. "Get the fùck up and take me to the hospital. My water broke."

~This chapter is very very late, I started school again and am trying to get back into school but also writing again. It's been difficult but I'm going to try to make more time for writing. Thank you so much for waiting! And over 67k?! Thank you guys! 😩🤩
Hope you all enjoyed. Thank you so much for reading!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!
I love you all ♥️♥️♥️
💋