Chapter Eighteen

"Serena," A faint voice said. "Serena." As the voice got louder I got more pissed off.

"Shut the fuck up!" I suddenly yelled and hide my head under a pillow. It was still dark out and I was being woken up. Who would do that? Sleeping makes me sane.

"Serena, come on. We're leaving. We're leaving for our honeymoon." Jason told me. Honeymoon? Oh fuck. I was married.

"Shut up, Jason!" I threw one of the fluffy pillows at him. "Just let me fucking sleep!"

I felt a hand under my ass, it travelled down to my legs and suddenly I was in Jason's arm. He carried me to the bathroom and undressed me, then put me under the cold water. "Jason!" I screamed. What the fuck was he thinking?! This shit is freaking cold!

"Well you're awake, aren't you?" His arms were crossed as a smirk was plastered on that sexy face of his. I watched his eyes go up and down my body. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself to hide me from Jason's view. Sure he was my husband but it was weird to have him looking at my body. Maybe the weirdness and awkwardness of our 'relationship' would end. Or maybe it wouldn't. But I was his for a year and I had to get used to this. Breaking habits after a year would be heard.

"You don't have to hide from me," He started. But I did..."I am your husband, Serena, you don't have to hide." He leaned against the counter and watched me.

My feet took me to the sink and my hand went for my hair brush. I ran it through my hair as I thought about this. This, this as in; my life. Sure Jason was an ass but he was being nice to me, it made me feel even more guilty about cheating on him. I felt like crap for cheating on him though. Was this wrong to feel guilty? Okay, yes. He slept around but I agreed to his deal, his terms, his plan.

"I packed your clothes-"

"-Lingerie is not clothes, Jason. It's nightwear you wear for your boyfriend, husband, or whatever." I told him, cutting him off.

He rolled those brown eyes at me. "First of all; I packed real clothes. Second; I am your husband." He reminded me.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet. Scanning the room I found an outfit. A white tanktop which the neckline went up to my collar bone and a pair of light jeans.

I turned around and seen Jason dressed in normal clothes; jeans and a shirt. He looked so causal, laid back.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked me.

I nodded and followed him outside to the car with our bags. The car drove us to the airport where we got on a private plane.

"So, are you finally going to tell me where we're going?" I asked Jason once we were seated on the plane.

"Santorini," Jason told me.

"Greece?" I asked. He was taking me to Greece, it's beautiful there! From the pictures I've seen of course.

"Yes. Santorini, Greece. It's nice there, I thought you'd enjoying it."

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Jason!" I planted a kiss on his cheek; his stubble tickled my lips making me giggle.

"That's a beautiful sound, Serena. The stubble?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...It tickled my lips." I looked away from Jason and opened up my phone to start playing games. I couldn't let myself even be happy this year: because I don't want to get even more hurt in the end. I don't need that. I don't need to get close to him and end up losing him like I've lost everything else in my life.