Chapter Ten

~So I'm thinking maybe Adriana Lima as Serena, yes she is 35 but she looks great and could so play a 21 year old. Right? So let me know. And I'm thinking Nick Bateman for Jason. If you want that comment if you don't want a cast let me know.

I was so nervous. I knew I could do this but it was going to be hard. I hated lying to Lisa. She's such a sweet woman.

I looked over at Jason and smiled as I took his hand. Lisa gave a smile. "You and Jason are very cute together. I never thought Jason would settle down and get married any time soon," Lisa laughed. "At least not for a couple, more like a few, years."

"Mom." Jason groaned. It was a bit funny, actually. He seemed almost embarrassed by his mother. It was funny, and sweet at the same time. "I'm getting married now. No need to pester me about if I have a girlfriend because I have a bride." I'm his bride.

A smile appeared across my soft pink lips, it was a warm smile. The kind that made men happy to see on their girlfriends. Jason makes me smile, sure he's an ass but he can be funny and nice at times. Jason being nice? Some might laugh at that if they really really knew him. Of course I didn't know him but I could tell.

"So have you done any planning on the wedding yet?" Lisa asked as she took a sip of her orange juice. I use to see on tv that at brunches they always put orange juice in campaign glasses. I always found it weird, and still do.

"Yes. We have decided on the cake and the theme, well color theme, so far." I explained to Lisa. It sounded like I actually knew what I was talking about. I did and bit, but not much. "We picked gold and black as the colors of our wedding."

"That sounds nice. It sounds very beautiful so far. If you need any help or anything than please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out," Lisa smiled. I could tell she wanted to help plan.

"I would help your help, Lisa. I want you to come dress shopping with me when I go."

"You do?"

"Yes. I would love to have your input on my wedding dress." I smiled at Lisa. Lisa was so sweet, she had a great idea in fashion. I wanted her to help with picking out my wedding dress.

Lisa smiled big. "Oh thank you, Honey. Just let me know when you want to go dress hunting."

I felt Jason's hand over mine. "That'll be great for my mom to come dress shopping with you." Jason told me than smiled at his mother. It's somewhat strange to me how fast his moods can change.

I smiled at him. "Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"Yes. Maybe tomorrow you can start looking for a dress." Jason suggested.

"I think we might. Your mother, Lauren, and I, will go check out some stores tomorrow." I smiled. I was kinda looking forward to going wedding dress shopping, though I hate to admit it to myself.

"That sounds great, babe," Jason leaned down and his soft kissing touched mine, they moved into a kiss. My lips kissed him back, pulling away with a smile.

"We should call Vera Wang and ask her to show us her best gowns." Lisa said. She knew Vera Wang?! Holy shit! My jaw must have dropped. "Vera is friend mine. I am certain we will be able to find you a beautiful wedding dress that'll make Jason fall in love with you all over again. I am very very very certain of that, once we find the right - no, perfect - dress for you." Lisa smiled. She was so excited about Jason getting married, settling down, after so long.

"I can't believe you know Vera Wang," I said. "And you're friends with her! Wow."

"Mother is friends with many designers, models, you know whatever else. Some good friends, some just friends. Her and Vera actually designed Reese's wedding dress together. It turned out so beautiful. Reese was stunning. And I know if you do get a Vera Wang dress you will look just absolutely stunning, Serena." Jason told me after taking a sip of his drink.