Chapter Nineteen

Jason POV:

My jaw clenched as I watched the tv. What a fucking whore Rita is! How could she be dating Kendrick and I didn't know about it?! How could Kendrick not even mention it?!

I got off the bar stool and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I dialed Rita's number and waited for her to answer. "Jason, Hey." Rita said, I could hear the smile in her voice. But right now; I didn't care.

"So you were freaking dating Kendrick this whole time?! Well let me tell you something, Rita, you're a slut! You were sleeping with me while you dated him!" I screamed through the phone. I don't know why this made me so mad.

"Jason, please calm down. I-"

"-Oh save your bull shit for someone else," I cut her off. "You couldn't have ever told me you were dating Kendrick?! Oh, and now you're marrying him?! Screw you, Rita!" I hit end angrily on my phone then threw it. I'm done. I'm done with her crap.

As soon as I was done 'distressing' I went back to Serena. I paid then grabbed her arm and left. When we got back to the hotel I went to some other room in our hotel room and locked the door. Pulling out my phone I called Joe.

"Jas-" He started but stopped. "Lauren, don't do that. Jason is on the phone." I laughed a bit because I caught my best friend having sex or getting a blow job. "Sorry, Jason." I could tell he was blushing over to phone.

"Were you and Laur-"

"-Jason! Shut up! Why did you can while I was in the middle of sex?"

"Did you know about Rita and Kendrick getting engaged?"

"I saw it on B.H. You had no idea they were dating either?" I guess no one knew they were dating. Only tv shows and blogs and magazines.

"Nope. And I was screwing her too. Great. I've been screwing Kendrick's girl." I let out a sigh. "I need to pound into some random chick."

"You have a wife now, Jason. You can't just pound in to anyone."

"Yeah well I need to." I let out a sigh. Rita fucking played me. "I have to get the anger out. Little bitch."

"Jason! Come the fuck down. You have a wife. You can't just do anyone. They could tell someone." Joe told me.

"I'll fly Janna and Keelynn out here just so I can fuck them both so hard that all of the hotel would be able to hear us," I said, more to myself then Joe.

"Serena! Is your fucking wife, Man! Fuck her! Fuck her senceslly! You have to fuck her man! She's your wife! You and I both know that you will end up liking her!"

"You know what? Fuck it." I hit end and went back out and found Serena eating. "Serena," I said then walked over to her and took her face in my hands and kissed her. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberries; my favoruite actually. He lips moved against mine as I know she was shocked I did this.

My arms went around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. My tongue begged for entry to her mouth, her lips opened and allowed my tongue entry into her soft, swollen, strawberry tasting lips. My hand travelled down the back of her body and rested right under her ass. We both pulled away for breath from our heated kiss. I rested my forehead aginst hers as we breathed heavily aginst each other.

"What was that?" Serena breathed. I knew she liked it. I hated to admit it, but I did too.

"I needed that." I answered her simply. "I just needed it."

Serena put his hand on my chest and pushed my away slightly only to look up at me with her blue eyes. "We should...We should eat."

I moved a stand of hair out of her face and nodded. I let go of her and sat down right next to her. I picked up my fork and began to eat. Would this cause more weirdness between us? Only time will tell.....