Chapter Four

It was getting closer to Sunday. Today we were taking pictures to send out to magazines and news papers. I didn't really want to be taking romantic photos with my fake Fiancée.

I looked through my closet and found a dark blue dress with long sleeves a jewel bracelets were attached to the sleeves. I put on a strapless black lace bra and a matching thong than slipped on the blur dress. I called for Heather and she came and did my hair in a beautiful bun.

I put on a nude pink lip gloss and light brown eye shadow

I put on a nude pink lip gloss and light brown eye shadow. Than black eye liner and mascara. I smiled in the mirror. "Is Jason here?" I asked Heather.

"Yeah. He's getting a suit on. He's wearing a matching dark blue tie. You know, to match your dress. You guys will look adorable in your engagement picture!" Heather squealed.

I smiled at her. I put on diamond earnings and matching dark blue heels. I looked over at the door and saw Jason. "You look nice," I told him.

"You look beautiful." Jason said with a straight expression. "Ready to go?"

"I am." Jason took me outside and opened the car door. I got in than he did. His driver drove us to a park. I got out and seen the beautiful park. Jason took me over to where a big beautiful cherry tree was. "That tree is pretty."

"We're taking pictures here." Jason told me. He seen the photographer. "Hey, Justin. This is my Fiancée Serena Johnson." I loved the way he said my name. I smiled at Justin.

"Let's get started. Go under the tree and Jason go behind Serena and wrap your arms around her." Jason took me under the cherry tree and went behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Now smile." Jason smiling? Can't wait to see this. I smiled as Justin took pictures of us. "Now turn around and put your arm's around Jason's neck." I turned around and put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. Justin took more pictures.

Justin went to a different angle and Jason pulled my close to him. Justin took a picture of that than Jason leaned down and kissed me. More pictures were taken as we kissed. Jason lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Beautiful!" Justin said. "More romantic action!"

Jason kissed my cheek loudly making me giggle. Than he sat me down. Justin told me to go over to the tree and act like I was look around the other side and told Jason the same but the other side of the tree. Justin took a picture. Jason came over to me and pulled me to him and lifted on of my legs up and pressed his forehead against mine.

I looked over and seen a empty children's park. "Can we go take picture over there, Jason?"

Jason looked over to the park I was looking at. "Justin, we're going to take some picture over there."

Jason let my leg down and took my hand and walked over to the park. I could hear pictures being taken of us. I went and got on the swing. Jason went behind me. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed Jason back. I heard snapping of the camera. Jason started pushing me on the swing. I was actually having fun.