Chapter Thirty Nine

That made Jason jump out of bed extremely fast. He then started to panic so I smacked him hard, "shut the fùck up! You aren't the one about to push a fúcking baby out of your vagina!"

Jason shut his mouth quickly and grabbed my hospital bag before helping me down to car. He sped to the hospital and they got me into my private room fast.

"It hurts," I whined.

"It's okay, Baby." Jason took my hand and squeezed it. "She'll be here before we know it. You have the epidural so it's going to be okay."

"Shut up!" I growled as I squeezed his hand hard.

I didn't know how much pain going g into labor would cause until today, of course I knew it hurt but I didn't know my insides would feel like it was tearing right open.

Of course I also knew all the pain would be worth it because in the end we get to hold our beautiful little girl and we get to raise her.

My fingers gripped onto the sheets tightly and almost ripped them.

It took a while for me to be able to push, the doctor said the first one would take the longest to be born.

When I was able to start pushing I was holding onto the bed while my other hand was holding Jason's hand, more like squeezing it to death.

The doctor was at the end of the bed and I pushed hard.

A couple hours later a small, beautiful cry filled everyone's ears. Tears were pouring down my face as the nurse laid our beautiful baby girl across my chest.

I looked down at her with tears and a smile, "Hi, My Baby Girl. You're so beautiful."

The nurse did everything she had to do while my baby stayed on my chest. I couldn't believe it. I was a mom. I had a beautiful baby girl. Jason and I were parents to this perfect little being.

I could never have imagined this ever to happen to me. I knew in this moment, I'd never love anyone else more than my daughter.

"She needs be fed," The nurse said. "Will you be breast feeding?"

I gave her a nod and she helped me.

"It'll hurt at first but you'll get used to the feeling." I pulled down my hospital gown and the nurse helped me place our daughter comfortably before she latched on.

I was surprised at the feeling then put my hand on her back and rubbed it. "She's so beautiful, Serena." Jason told me with a large smile.

"She is,"

Jason leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for her," He whispered.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Do you have a name for her yet?" The nurse asked us.

Jason and I looked up at each other and nodded. "Winter, her last name will be Manning."

"I'll get the birth certificate drawn up." She told us and left our hospital room.

"Winter," I touched the little bit of brown hair she had.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes as she ate.

Once she was done eating I burped her. "Did you want to hold her? You need some skin to skin contact time with her," I told Jason.

He nodded. He took off his shirt and sat in the chair next to my bed and laid Winter on his chest. She curled up in his chest and made baby noises. Winter fell asleep quickly.

"She's so beautiful," I yawned.

"You need to get some sleep to, Baby." Jason told me while looking down at our perfect little baby girl.

The way he looked at her was amazing. His eyes were filled with so much love and he's give her a real smile. The way he looked at her is the way ever women dreams of seeing their man look at their beautiful creation.

I didn't know how much I'd love Winter once she was here. I carried her inside me for nine months and that creates an extraordinary bond but once you hold that tiny infant, it changes you. All you want to do is promise to protect her forever.

I yawned once more before closing my eyes and fell asleep.

Jason POV:

          I smiled as Serena fell asleep. I couldn't believe how amazing she did. She looked so tired and I was glad she was sleeping. I knew it was going to a few restless months but I knew it would be all worth it.

I rubbed Winter's back as she slept and I kissed her head. "You look like your mommy. You're so beautiful, just like her. I promise you, I'll try my absolute best to always protect you. I promise I'll never stop loving you, ever."

She shifted in her sleep while laying on my chest. "You're going to be trouble, I know that," I chuckled.

She hiccuped in her sleep, making my smile spread.

"Let's lay with your beautiful mommy."

I crawled in bed next to Serena and laid on my back so Winter could sleep on my chest. I held her all night.

~I know it's been some time, my loves! Forgive me! I've been so so busy! I'm trying to get my life back! So I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is the second last chapter! One chapter left to go! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
I hope I was able to write this birth scene good! I hope you all enjoyed it and are looking forward to the last chapter!

Don't be sad either! I may be doing a sequel too! But a shorter book, like twenty chapters! So yeah! But do check out my others books! I love you guys so much!!!!Thank you for reading!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋