Chapter Twenty Five

18+ chapter

Serena POV:

It was early morning when I woke up and found a strong pair of arms around my waist holding me close, it was my husband. I flipped around to face his sleeping body and looked at him. He looked so sexy, his stubble made him extremely attractive. He always kept it that way too.

When I realized it was Christmas a part of me did back flips because I was having a real Christmas this year, with a family. Not just any family, but my family. I just said my family...For less then a year now.

I didn't want this to end, Jason was different now. He seemed to have changed over these last few months.

"You're staring is very creepy," Jason said, starling me.

I smacked his chest. "Don't scare me like that!"

He smirked and opened his eyes. "I aim to annoy, Baby." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Don't roll your eyes at me, missy." He said sternly making me giggle.

Before I knew I was pinned to the bed and Jason was on top of me. "Are you going to say you're sorry for rolling your eyes?" I shook my head grinning. "Oh really?" Jason started kissing my neck making me giggle and moan but then he started to tickle me.

"Jason!" I squealed.

"Say it!" He laughed as he tickled me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He stopped tickling me as we both laughed. Then our lips crashed together. My arms went around his neck and my legs around his waist. He pulled me close to his body as we kissed. I felt his erection against my throbbing pusśy through my panties and his boxers.

My lips parted and let his tongue inside. Our tongues flicked together as I felt him grind his large erection against my very wet puśsy.

His lips kissed my jaw and neck before I whispered, "I want you." Through a moan. Jason looked at me and gave me a smile.

I smiled back and he reached over to the nightstand and opened to drawer to grab a condom. He stood on his knees over me and smirked.

"I'm pretty big, babe."

I rolled my eyes again. "Mm. Just hurry it up." I told him.

He nodded.

Just when he was about to pull down his boxers there was a knock on the door.

"Serena! Jason! Downstairs for presents! Merry Cristmas!" Lisa yelled to us.

Both of us groaned loudly. Of fûcking course.

(haha, made you think they were gonna do it. Maybe they will, maybe they won't-will. 😏)

"Guess we better go," I told Jason with a disoriented look. But I hid my shock, more from myself. I mean I was just about to give up my v-card to Jason. Yeah he was my husband but I was going to freaking have sex with him. But I knew more women then I could count had sex with him. Damn, they were so fuçking lucky.

I realized I was biting my lip and stopped. I hoped out of bed and put on my red and white snowflake pyjama bottoms while Jason put his on. Lisa bought us all matching pyjamas but said we could wear the bottoms, but we have to wear either the top or the shirt or both.

Jason put his hand on the small of my back and we walked out of his room. He leaned in and got closer to my ear where his breath was hot against. "Don't worry, baby. We'll find time to complete what we started." His hand was lifted from my back and hit my ass. I jumped at the surprise and knew he was smirking all the way down the hall and downstairs.