Chapter Eleven

~Before starting this long awaiting Jason POV chapter I just want to say thank you so much to all my amazing readers who keep reading with every chapter that gets updated! It means so much! Thank you!

Jason POV:

Brunch. The brunch with my mother and Serena was different... I've never had a someone like Serena come home to my parents. I've never really been serious about anyone at all.

But, there was Rita. Rita wasn't a serious relationship - but she was a long one. Though a wedding planner she looked like a model, all my girlfriends did.

I sat in my office after getting back from the brunch and started to think. My mind wondered to when I lied to me father:

"

You need to grow up and stop acting like a teenager. You're twenty seven, Jason," My father told me as he shook his head and threw down the magazine from last month on his desk. My father had been away and only found out about my recent 'friend'.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I really am. But I like models." I pleaded.

"You better show a lot more responsibility if you want to be running the hotel company." I ran four out of five of our family companies. Not all at once. But I did run them and spent 90% of my time at Manning Co.

"Come on. I mean I show so much responsibility."

My father gave me that fatherly look that meant 'Really, Son? Really.' I let out a sigh.

"Dad," I took a deep breath and came up with a good lie. A very very good lie. "I'm getting married." I let out a breath.

"What? Are you serious, Jason?" I swear my father's jaw almost dropped when he heard I was getting married. Jason Manning getting married? No one would have ever expected that.

"I am." I said.

"I want to meet her," Of course her freaking did. Of course!

"You can and you will soon, Dad."

"May I know her name?" Her name?! Damn it! Think fast. Think fast, Jason!

"I'd like to keep that a mystery," I said.

"Okay, son. But soon I want to meet her."

I nodded. "I promise."

"Good."

I went out to my car and let out a sigh. "Shit," I swear. I knew I couldn't find my way out of this lie. I just knew I couldn't.

I suddenly remembered I was taking my ten year old cousin out for my uncle so he can get her room done up, since he had redone it for her.

I drove my way over to my uncle's house and knocked on the front door. Lizzie, my younger cousin, opened the door and grinned. "Jason!"

"Lizzie," I smiled. "Are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready for ten minutes," She said as she put her hands on her hips, acting all sassy.