Chapter Nine

I kissed Jason back. Our lips moved together as our kisses became more intense. My hands found their way to Jason's brown hair, tangling themselves in his hair.

Jason pulled away from our make out session and looked at me. "We should go to bed." Jason told me and got up. Jason helped me up.

"Thanks." I went into the kitchen and grabbed and bottle of water. Jason and I went upstairs. I said goodnight to Jason and went into my bedroom. I changed into night wear and laid in bed, thinking about Jason and I's kiss. I touched my lips, a smile slowly formed onto them.

I woke up with a bad headache. I got up and went downstairs to all the blinds closed in the house. Jason must have been up.

I slowly went into the kitchen and sat down. Jason was eating pancakes. "Hey..." I said awkwardly.

"There's some pancakes and orange juice. Eat them."

I started eating them. "About last night, I just want-"

"Last night? When we kissed?" He cut me off. "That was a drunken mistake. Sorry."

I didn't say anything. I wasn't going to tell him it was a mistake, that wasn't what I was going to say. "What is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with me?" Jason had a hard expression on his face.

"You're a asswhole."

"Me? Really?" Jason crossed his arms.

"Yes you. God. I shouldn't have accepted this fake marriage deal. I shouldn't have."

"Well after this year I don't want, and know I won't, see you ever again. I'm starting to think you made up everything about your family. I bet Daddy isn't even dead." My face filled with sadness. How could he say that? "I bet you just ran away from home." Jason got up and left.

I ignored everything I was feeling and walked around the house. I know Jason left, probably to go to work. Or maybe to Joe's. Or maybe to screw someone. Even though I felt hurt, I didn't show it. I wasn't going to let him have that satisfactory of seeing me hurt because of his doing. I wasn't going to act sad or act hurt anymore. My feelings would be now pushed back till I'm alone.

I had nothing to do, after Jason's outburst I didn't find out if we had any wedding planning to do or anything. The library seemed like a good idea to me. I loved the smell of books, old ones, new ones, just the smell I loved. After grabbing some paper and a pencil I tried to find the library.

I came across beautiful wooden double doors, pushing them open and smiling at all the books. I would a red couch to sit on. Once I was comfortable I started drawing. Just something random, something from my mind. My hand raced across the soft white paper, leaving dark grey marks as my hand moved, my fingers became a dark grey color from blending.

My eyes scanned the drawing and smiled at the paper. It was a wedding dress, one that I had put together in my mind throughout the years of seeing wedding dresses in papers, magazines, tv, and on from the internet. I studied it until I put it to the side and started another drawing. Not a dress this time.

After I finished the white paper showed a tree, but one it got to the middle of the branches, the branches turned into birds flying away. I signed my name at the bottom of the page, like I did for all my drawings. My phone buzzed with a text message, I looked over and seen it was already five. Time really went by fast while I was in here.

I swiped across my screen and opened up my texts. Lauren: Hey S! I um did something stupid last night. Really really stupid. Text me back, soon please!