Chapter Twenty Two

The woman that stood in front of my husband and I was my mother. The woman who didn't want me! The woman who left after giving birth to me! She's the reason my life is so screwed up.

Sometimes I wish what it would have been like if she never left after my birth. Would she have loved me? Would her and my father be happy and raising me? And maybe a couple other children? There's so many questions and possibilities out there.

I didn't even know what to say. I mean what do you say to the woman who abandoned you.

"Miss, you need to leave. This is a private party and without and invitation you must leave," Jason spoke up for me. And I was glad he did because I was have trouble with words.

"Serena's my daughter," She said offendly. "I have a right to be here!"

"You need to leave, Sage." I told my mother now looking at her with a strong experience and ready to kick her off the property.

"Have respect, Serena. I'm your mother." She crossed her arms over her large chest which I see now I inherited from her.

"You lost the right to be my mother the second you decided and did walk out on me. I was an innocent child who needed the love of her mother more then anything through all those years. Dad was way more of a parent then you will ever be!" I spat the last part at her. She deserved to know everything I've been bottling up for years.

"Please don't, Serena, I am still your mother. I gave birth to you and nothing can change that."

"Just because you gave birth to me doesn't mean you have to right to be my mother. You need to leave." I looked over at Jason and he was the his phone. Now why the fuck is he on his phone at this time?!

Two large men came up behind my mother. "Time to go, Lady." The blonde one grabbed her arm and so did the other one. They 'showed' her out.

"Are you okay?" The concerned voice of Jason asked.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. I rubbed my upper arm and looked at the ground. This is so...So fucked. So so so fucked up. Why would she come back?! After all these years why would she come back? She had no right to even ask or want to be back in my life after she left!

A strong arm slipped around my waist and pulled me into warmth. I looked up at Jason and gave a tiny smile. "Thank you."

Jason nodded and took my inside where the party finished up and I went to my bedroom. I slipped into a pair of lacy white underwear and a white v neck t-shirt. 

A brush ran through my brown loacks as I looked back at myself through the vanity mirror. I let out a sigh, why today?

The cold cloth took away my bit of make up I had on for the party. My real face came back. No more fakeness.

I didn't really see myself in her, I didn't care to be honest. I felt like I ruined Jason's day, just like I ruin everything for him and for everyone. Could I leave? Run away? Would he look for me? Of course not, Serena! He has way better things to do then waste his time on a pathetic girl like you!

A small, sad, smile appeared in my face as I realized no one would miss me if I was gone, no one. If I vanished, no one would notice not care nor think of me. I'm just a waste of space, that's what mother thought of me anyway.

She should have gotten an abortion! It would be better on everyone if I was never born! My parents might have actually worked out their problems and differences to make it work, they could have made it work if it wasn't for me.

My legs got pulled up to my chest as I burried my face in them.

Is it really fair to anyone that I'm here? No.