Chapter Eight

Well this is great. Jason got home early to go cake tasting with me. Great. At least Heather and Joe would be going with us.

We arrived and got inside into a cute bakery that dealt with famous weddings. We were seated and cake and frosting was placed in front of all of us.

Each of us had a plate of cakes and frostings in the middle of the table.

I started tasting each cake

I started tasting each cake. I found two I really really liked. And two frostings I loved.

Jason finished. "Did you like any, Babe?"

I nodded and told him what I liked the best. After Heather and Joe agreed with us we ordered it for our wedding. Whenever our wedding was.

The paparazzi was crazy today. There was rumors going around saying I was pregnant and that's why we were getting married. They wanted the truth to our story.

While we headed for the car paparazzi blocked our way.

"Are you pregnant?"

"When's the wedding?"

"Who are you wearing on your wedding day?"

"How far along are you?"

"Will Rita Launch be planning your wedding?"

Questions I kept hearing and more like that. God. I stopped and looked at all the reporters.

"First of all, I am not pregnant. Second, the wedding is soon. Third, that will be revealed on my wedding day. Fourth, I am not freaking pregnant. And Fifth, no Cathy Kade is." I answered their burning questions. At least I only had to put up with this for a year. And probably when they find out we divorced and after the divorce.

I felt an arm around me. I looked and seen Jason beside. "Only a couple more for Serena than we have to leave so hurry up."

"Are celebrities coming to the wedding?" One asked from the back of all them.

"That is a secret." I told them. Hell I didn't even know when the wedding was.

"Do you and Jason plan on having kids?"

"One day we do," Jason answered before I could. "One more."

"Are you sleeping with Rita Launch?"

"No." Jason growled and took me to the car. He made sure I was in the car and got in after Joe and Heather.

"Man, those reporters don't stop," Joe started. "How can you even deal with that?"

"I ignore them but Serena likes to stop a chit chat with a paps. How could they ask if I was sleeping with my ex? God."

"Well are you?"

"What?! I am not." Jason protested.

Joe gave a knowing look.