Chapter Thirty Six

My mirror showed myself in a cute sundress with a pair of flats. My hand went to my bump while I smiled.

"We look pretty, Baby Girl." I told my baby bump. "Daddy is taking us on a date and we're going to talk tonight."

She gave a kick while made me smile more.

"You're happy about that too? That's good. We like when you're a happy fetus." I chuckled to myself before I heard a knock on the door so I grabbed my purse and headed to the door before opening it and there stood Jason with flowers.

"Those are beautiful!"

He smiled and handed them to me then kissed my cheek.

"Just let me put these in some water then we can go." Letting him in, I went to the kitchen and got a vase filled with water before putting the flowers in the vase. "These are beautiful, Jason. Thank you."

"Not as beautiful as you." I looked at him and he was in a dress shirt and black pants.

"You look hot."

"Thank you." He took my hand and lead me out to the car before we headed to our destination. "Are you excited for our date?" Jason asked.

"I am. Are you?"

"I'm excited to spend any time with you." He flashed his sparking white teeth and me before setting his hand on my baby bump. "Any time with both of you."

"We like spending time with you just as much." Smiling, I told him before leaning over and kissing him.

He kissed me back then pulled away. The driver told us we were at our destination then let us out.

When I stepped out of the car we were at a restaurant. But when we went inside we were lead outside where a table was set up with candles and fairy lights around. There were rose petals as well.

"This is so beautiful." I started to cry.

"Baby, Why are you crying?" He cupped my cheek with his hand and his thumb wiped away my tears.

"Fücking pregnancy hormones."

He chuckled and took me over to the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat down while thanking him before he pushed it in.

"Whatever you're craving the chef with make it, it doesn't have to be on the menu." Jason said.

"Really? I'm craving a juicy burger with normal fries, sweet potato fries, and steamed vegetables. And biscuits."

"As you wish, My love." He told the waiter my order then his.

"Can I have a mint milk shake too?"

He nodded and ordered the milk shake before the waiter left.

A few minutes later the water came back with our drinks then left.

"So, we need to talk about everything." I reminded Jason.

"We do. i want you back, Serena. I love you so much. I didn't realize it at first and I was a fùcking dick but I swear I'm not anymore. I didn't know what I had until it was gone. And now we're having a baby. But I don't want you back because we're having a baby, I want you back because I'm in love with you.

I love everything about you. I love how sassy you are and how you challenged me. I love your laugh, your smile, your giggle. I really am in love with you and I've never really been in love with you before. It's magical and weird. But I want to really marry you some day, I want to get a divorce then let our relationship build until we're both ready to get married again."

I smiled big. "I want all of that too, Jason. I want to get back together. And I want our baby girl to live in a house full of love by her parents."

"We can give her that because I love you." His hand took mine and intertwined our fingers. "And I love her. We can try us for real."

"I'd really love that,"

"Move in with me, Serena?"

"I don't think so. We need to try this and we shouldn't move in together until we're actually fully ready."

He smiled at me. "I understand and that's a good idea. But you're definitely spending nights at my house. And I'm having a nursery for her."

"As I'll have one at my house too."

"So, Serena? Will you divorce me and become my girlfriend?"

I giggled and nodded before we kissed.

Our food cane a little later and mine looked so fūcking amazing.

"Do you have any names picked out for her?" Jason asked as he ate.

"I do but I also think we should pick her name together."

"Who's last name do you want her to have?"

"She can have yours if you want."

"I think so." Jason smiled at me.

"Alright,"

"I have a surprise for you."

~Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Are you happy Serena and Jason are together?! I am!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this chapter! I love every one of you and thank you for all the support. Also forgot to tell you guys I entered this book into the Wattys!!!!
Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋