Chapter Twenty

Serena POV:

Well Jason liked me.

"Can we try something?" I asked quietly.

A smirk appeared on his sexy face. "What may that something be, Mrs. Manning?"

Knowing I would regret this later I made it over to him and sat on his lap, placing one leg on each side of him. His hands instantly went to my waist.

My arms slipped around his neck and I brought my lips to his and pressed them together. Jason pulled me closer into the kiss and began to kiss me back. His hands traveled up my shirt, his touch felt amazing. His lips went down to my neck and began to kiss and suck on it.

Jason pushed my shirt up and eventually took it off. He laid me on the couch and was now on top as we made out. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kissed. His toung begged for entry to my mouth; I allowed his entry and our tougns collided.

My hands travelled from his brown hair down his back to his ass where I grabbed it. "Careful where your hands go, Kitten, don't start something you can't stop." Jason whispered huskily in my ear. He then began to nibble on my earlobe making me moan.

His erection was pressed against my stomach, from what I could feel: he was big down there.

I wanted on top now.

I somehow managed to get on top over Jason while he laid on his back. He held my waist and I decided to tease him.

His bulge in his pants was now touching against my core. I started to rub against it making Jason moan. Though he was still wearing jeans and I had leggings on it was very sexy and felt good, I was soaking wet from this encounter with my husband.

"Serena," Jason groaned as I kept moving against his erection. "I'm going to cum." He pusher me off of him. "I was going to cum in my fucking pants, Serena." He spoke with anger in his voice. "Were you really going to carry that on and let me fuck you?"

I said nothing as I looked at him. I felt hurt, just wanting to tease him made him pissed at me. My eyes started to water up at his outburst. "I-I'm sorry," I stuttered.

"I'm sure you are, Serena. You think teasing me is a good thing to do?! Well it sure fucking isn't. Get that through your fucking stupid child like mind!"

My hand covered my mouth as tears poured down my face. I ran into one of the bedrooms and locked the door. My body slid down the door and sat on the white carpet floor. Tears endlessly fell down my cheeks.

My eyes fell heavy and closed.

I ignored Jason the rest of our honeymoon, unless we had to go somewhere for the media to see how fucking happy we are.

I was still hurt by what Jason was saying to me that night. I may be overreacting in some people's eyes, but he really hurt me. And I don't know what to do.

After we got home I hid in my room and put my things away. My phone started going off. Lauren.

I let out a sigh and answered her. "Hey, Laur," I smiled.

"Serena! Oh my god! I am on my way now! I missed you so much! I'm going to smack you, then hug you because I missed you and yeah! God! So much happened with me. With Joe and I. And of course you. I can't wait to see you, S!"

I laughed and my smiled widen. Lauren always made me feel better no matter what's got me down. "I missed you so much too, Lauren! The honeymoon turned good at the start and then he snapped at me and really hurt me and it's been bad since then."

"I will fucking kill him! How fucking dare he hurt you? My best friend! He has no right to hurt you." Lauren told me- more calm now.

"It's okay, Lauren."