Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter will have mature content 18+

         Jason and I went to the mall together to shop for our daughter. I could tell he was even a bit excited, I honestly think he wants to be with me. But I don't know if I'm ready to be back with him.

Right now, we're making small steps.

"Do you want a smoothie while we shop?" Jason asked me while we were walking through the mall.

"Sure." I answered with a smile and he took me to the smoothie booth.

When we got to the cash the worker was giving Jason a flirty smile which he completely ignored. "Hi, What can I get you?"

"A berry protein smoothie. And a strawberry banana smoothie made with almond and normal milk." Jason told her which made me smile, he remembered my favorite smoothie.

Jason paid then we waited for our drink. A few minutes later we were giving our drinks but Jason was given a small piece of paper which he threw out.

"What was that?" I asked him while I sipped on my smoothie. I think our baby liked the smoothie. She sure moved around a lot as I drank it.

"The piece of paper?" He asked. "It was her number."

"Oh." I said. "Can we go in their first?" Pointing to the store, I asked him.

Jason nodded and took me into the store. He took my hand and laced our fingers together as we walked through the store.

Of course people noticed him and took pictures but we have a couple bodyguards with us as he feared someone would try to hurt our baby girl or me.

We headed to the girl section and it was filled with adorable clothing. Letting go of Jason's hand, I replaced my empty hand with a hand that had an adorable dress on hanging on it. The dress had a pink plain top and the bottom with a fluffy white skirt with a pink silk belt and now around it. "How cute would she look in this?" I turned to Jason and asked him.

Jason was leaned against a shelf smiling and watching me. "Are you buying a big ass hair piece with that too?"

"Oh shut up." I mumbled and grabbed some more outfits.

Jason got my attention to show me a onesie that had a good with bear ears on it. "That's cute." I told him.

Jason and I got more and more outfits for our baby girl. One of my favorites was a long sleeve shirt with a gold bunny that had matching pink pants with gold dots. The pants also had a good bow around think and a hold now on the bunny. I couldn't wait till she was born and could fit into all of the things we bought in this store.

We went to the next store and shopped for cribs this time. This time, Jason has his arm around my waist. "We have to get her two cribs," I reminded him.

"Yeah. I know. I'll order them and get them sent to both our houses." He responded without looking at me. He was focused on the cribs and other baby furniture. "Do you want to get her the same stuff?"

"I don't know. I mean we could wait and see what happens with us." I loves how hopeful Jason was, it seemed like he really wanted to make us work. Not for our baby but because he was in love with me.

We went to many different shops and got so many things for our baby girl.

Jason ordered his driver to bring some of the stuff to his house and to mine.

"Did you..."Jason started, "Did you want to come over for dinner tonight?" This question left me in shock. Jason wants to spend time with me, with our baby girl- even if she isn't born yet.