BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 700K!!!

700K reads!!!! Thank you soooo much! You guys are so fucking amazing!!!

Jason POV:

"You're ready for this," I told Joe and patted him on the back.

"Am I?" Joe ran a hand through his hair.

"You and Rebecca are going to make wonderful parents." I said.

Joe looked at me with complete fear in his eyes. "Are we? Am I?"

"You are an amazing uncle and will be an even better father, Joe. You're ready for this. You and Rebecca love each other so much. That baby will grow up in such a loving environment."

"I mean if you can be a dad, anyone can." He let out a laugh.

"Rude," I laughed with him. "You're going to do great.  I know it's scary at first, really really scary, but it's all worth in. It's a hundred percent worth it in the end. You get a beautiful little girl or boy to hold and love forever. That's a blessing."

"How did you feel?"

How did I feel? I thought back to the day I found out Serena was pregnant.

My phone dinged with a message. A message from my PI.

There was a picture of Serena, but it wasn't just any picture...She had a bump..a baby bump.

Serena was carrying my child, my flesh and blood. I couldn't be a father, I just couldn't be. How could a small innocent baby love their father when he was so cruel to their mother?

My baby would never be able to love me, I'm an awful person. Just the thought of her being pregnant scared me- no it petrified me. I was so fucked up, I knew I would fuck up my child. They didn't deserve that.

I looked down at the divorce papers that still sat in front of me. They've been sitting here on my desk for three and a half months. I never signed them, I couldn't. I refuse to sign them. Why? Because I was madly in love with Serena and I was terrified to admit it. I was beyond scared to become a father at this point.

It hit me, Serena left because she was pregnant...She left me because she was pregnant. My heart started to ache knowing that.

"The woman I love left me because she's pregnant. She left because I'm a total fuck up," I admitted out loud.

That was the first time I admitted to myself that I was in love with Serena. She's was so beautiful and looked even more beautiful with a baby bump. She was growing our tiny baby inside of her. We created that baby and I intend on knowing our baby. Being there for our baby. I couldn't abandon her and the baby. I loved her and I would love our son or daughter too.

"I was scared too, Joe, but I realized how much I loved Serena and I knew I would love my baby too. That baby was half mine, half my DNA, half my flesh and blood, I loved my baby in that moment, and I knew I couldn't stay away from Serena or our child. Look where I am now, Joe," I ran a hand through my hair. "I have two beautiful children with my stunning wife as we're trying for more babies."

Joe nodded and ran a hand through his own hair.

"Let me ask you this., do you love Rebecca?"

Joe looked at me. "You know I do. I love her more than I've ever loved any of my girlfriends. I truly think she's the on-" he paused.

"And there. You just realized she is the one, meaning you can do this. You can be a father."

"I want to be a good father, Jason." Joe admitted.

"And you can. I'll help you."

~Sorry it's short! But here's a little looks into Joe and Jason! For anyone confused, Lauren and Joe never had a baby together and they ended up breaking up, I may cover that in a future bonus chapter if you guys want that! Rebecca is Joe's new girlfriend! Also a look into Jason's feelings of being a father!

I hope you all enjoyed it! I'm so sorry for being so busy! University keeps me busy! I love you guys!

Thank you for reading!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋