Chapter Thirty Three

Jason loved me. But not just me, our baby girl. He wanted to be apart of our lives.

It took a few days to actually process what Jason had said to me. Today, I finally decided I should call Jason and we could talk.

I looked at my phone for only a few minutes but it seemed like hours. Finally, I called him.

"Hello?" He answered in his sexy morning voice. I could tell you hadn't been up for every long.

"Hey. It's Serena." I said as I played with the hem of my shirt.

"Hey. How are you? How's our princess?"

That made me smiled, "We're both good. Aside from a bit of morning sickness."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, perfectly fine. Anyway, I called so that maybe we could meet today. If you're not busy or working that is."

"No, I'm not working today. When did you want to meet? Where did you want to eat?"

"Maybe we could meet for lunch? Around noon." I suggested.

"Alright. How about Chance?"

I smiled a little. "Sure. See you later." I said before hanging up.

I went to my room to find something to wear. After looking for a bit I found a stripped dress, jean jacket and white shoes.

Then I brushed out my hair and it was time to leave

Jason was at Chance before me. When he saw me he stood up with a smile on his face. "Hi. You look beautiful. You're glowing. And your baby bump,"

"Thank you." I said before sitting down.

Jason handed me a menu so I could order but I already knew what I wanted.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. The baby had been too. She loves to move around and to kick sometimes. She already has favorite foods. She loves bacon cheeseburgers dipped in gravel with fries on the side and a vanilla milkshake."

He laughed. "It sounds she like wants that now."

"I think so does." I agreed. "That's What I'm getting. She's going to move around like crazy."

"I can't wait to feel her move." He said before calling over a waitress. "Hi. I'll have a chicken burger with sweet potato fries on the side with iced lemon water please."

She nodded as she wrote his order down then turned to me and asked, "And for you?"

"A bacon cheeseburger with fries, a side of gravy and a vanilla milkshake please."

"Alright, I'll be out with the drink in a few minutes." She said and walked off to the kitchen.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jason asked me.

"The baby." I answered him before the waitress came back with our drinks and placed them in front of us then left again. "You deserve to be part of her life. I can tell you love her already and you haven't known about her long. As for us, I don't know what to say."

"I did mean what I said, Serena, I do love you."

My heart skipped a beat. "I love you too, Jason."

Jason smiled at me just before our food came.

"I'd like to take you out after our lunch, Serena."

"Take me out where?"

"Well, I would like to take you shopping. For the baby. We can buy her clothes, toys, furniture and the essentials. If you want to, of course."

I smiled at him again. "That would be fun. We'd both like that." My hand went to my bump and began to rub it.

I felt like things were really looking up.

          ~I felt like the shopping part deserves its own chapter because it's going to be super super adorable! I have something planned for the end of that chapter that will have you guys shook! I'm so excited! My plan is to update every second Thursday or the Thursday before IF POSSIBLE. Hope you all enjoyed! Thank for reading.
Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!
💋