Chapter Fourteen

Fuck him! I can't believe Jason. I didn't understand how he could go sleep around and I couldn't even kiss a guy, one single guy!

Instead of being a baby about this and crying; I'll make him suffer and make him jealous, and even feel a bit hot. My plan was brilliant, the best one I've had in a long time.

Apart from the blotchy red skin under my eyes, I looked fine. I looked ready to start my plan, To make my plan in motion. My eyes suddenly shot to my closet door as a smirk slowly appeared on my face.

I went over to the closet and went inside, walking over to the night wear section of my closet, I looked between the clothes and found the perfect thing to wear around the house. My dress hit the carpet, as did my undergarments. I then slipped on a small white lacy bra and a matching thong, it wasn't a g strip. Then a white see through plain robe was on myself. It was short and went to my mid thigh, I didn't bother tying it up. My hair went up into a sexy messy bun before I went downstairs to the kitchen.

My plan was not to be a slut, that's not who I am. My plan was to get revenge.

I went over to the fridge and opened it, bending down to get a bottle of water from the crisper. All I heard was, "Holy Shit,"

I stood up and turned around to see Jason standing in the kitchen arch way, with his mouth hung open in shock. A million thoughts must have been going through his head like: Why the fuck is she wearing that? Or, was she doing this because she feels something for me? Or, why out of all things did she pick that to wear around the house?  All questions that may or may not be going through his head, along with many more.

"Don't look at me, Jason." I snapped. I just wanted to act different for a change and be something I normally wasn't, but just for a little bit. I could do what he's been doing to me; Making me get all hot and think he may want me but then it turns out it was all an act.  I didn't want Jason any of those times, I just felt different inside. Like Jason may want me, but I knew I was wrong. I didn't want him so why should he want me? Right?

"I...I can't help it." He some how managed to form a full sentence.

"You're a perv," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I am not, Serena. You're teasing me." Teasing? Teasing was not the word for what I was doing.

"Whatever you think." I tried to slid past him but he pinned my to the side wall of the arch way.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Serena." Jason said huskily. It was sexy. "A dangerous, dangerous game." His eyes went up and down my almost naked body. Those brown eyes took me all in.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back. "You can't just do this. You can't play games with me."

"Oh yes I can. But I have no idea what you're talking about." He smirked.

"I'm sure you don't, Jason. Now leave me alone."

"Well this is my house."

"Well I am not fucking you." I spat at him. God Jason was so frustrating! This whole situation was frustrating! He got me so worked up.

"May I'll change your mind. I'm great in bed. I can get your orgasms in double digits." Double digits? I mean I've never had an orgasm but I've read books and watched movies where they describe how it feels. Even though it may hurt at first but gets better and better each time you have sex. Would I let Jason take my virginity? Would I let him de flower me? I-I don't think I would, or maybe I would. I don't know...

"I don't want you to do me.  I don't want you to make me orgasm. I don't want you to do anything to me, Jason. And I am not required to do anything to you or with you in any sexual way."