Chapter Five

It was five when Jason and I went over to Justin's studio. He had the photo's for us.

"Hey!" Justin said. "Come over to the table." We walked over to where he was. I seen all the pictures laid out on the table and smiled.

"They're beautiful, Justin." I was trying to keep my distance from Jason because of earlier today. I looked at Jason and he gave me a smile. "How many can we send in?"

"Five for the magazine and three for the newspaper," Jason told me. "So let's pick them."

I looked back at the pictures and I picked up the one with Jason standing behind me and holding me from behind. "I think this one should be in both the Magazines and newspapers." I picked out the one of us being at the park on the swing. Than I pick one of us kissing and a few others. "I like these."

Justin took them and put them in a envelope and gave them to Jason. "I will send the others to your house?"

"Yes. Thank you, Justin." Jason told him as he opened his suit jacket and put the envelope in the side.

We left and Jason made some calls and we dropped off the photo's. "Tomorrow will everyone know we're getting married?" I asked not looking away from the window.

"Yes. And than the day after tomorrow you'll be meeting my family." Jason put his phone down. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Great." I was mentally telling myself that it's horrible to lie to his family. They honestly didn't deserve to be lied to.

"I expect you to be a lot nicer then. Serena, look at me." I looked over at him. "You will act as you are in love with me, understand?"

"What else would I do? I don't want to ruin your chances of getting the fifth company or whatever." I rolled my eyes at him. "You're quite annoying. I'm not stupid, you know. I know what I have to do to make you happy."

"To make me happy? Well I could think of a number of things that would make me happy." He looked at me again. "None that would be for you."

"Well thank."

"You're not my wife, Serena." He told me. Like god. I know I'm not his wife. Fake wife. Fake and real are different. I'm not two, I know what fake is and what real is. God. He talks to me like I'm a kid. I'm not.

"Yeah yeah." I looked out the window and ignored him. Jason was annoying. Very annoying. But he was hot and annoying.

**********

Sunday...It was Sunday. Today I was going to meet Jason's parents, and his siblings. Great. Just great. I was super nervous. I'm not good at lying. But I'll try my best. I needed that money. And Jason needed me to be his fake wife. In a way we both needed each other...

For dinner I just picked out black pants with a long sleeved white off the shoulders shirt. With stripped black and white heels and a black and white bag. I let my hair down and curled it and did a little light make up.

 I let my hair down and curled it and did a little light make up