THANK YOU FOR 800K BONUS CHAPTER!

I'm obsessed with my new cover! Ethannnnn  made it for me! It's so fucking amazing! Do you guys love it as much as I do???

Serena

"What you mean?" I looked at the doctor and asked.

I was feeling awfully weird lately, I was having a hard time keeping food down. While having a few theories of what was wrong with me, I went to see my doctor to get a clear answer.

"You have a combination of two conditions that are making you sick." She explained. "You're sick, and also pregnant."

"I'm pregnant?" I looked down at my stomach. Another baby? Jason and I were pregnant with our third child.

"Yes five weeks, congratulations, Mrs. Manning." She gave me a smile. "This some medication, safe for pregnancy of course,"

I thanked the doctor and went out to the car. While watching out the window, I thought about this new baby. We were pregnant again with our third baby, that's insane to think about.

It's crazy how fast Jason and I went from hating each other to be actually married with our third baby on the way. Another beautiful child. My hand went to my stomach and began to rub it. A smile appeared on my face as I though about my growing bump, it was going to grow again as our tiny, beautiful baby grew.

I only hoped Jason would be happy, he was such an amazing father to our babies. I hope he realizes that, he's so loving towards them. Every time I see him with them or playing with them, it melts my heart.

Excitement filled me as we reached the house, I couldn't wait to tell Jason.

I thanked the driver and ran in the house. "Baby?"

"In the kitchen," Jason called.

I smiled and went into the kitchen. He was feeding the kids.

"Hey," He smiled at me once he seen me.

"Hey," I leaned down and kissed him. A smile spread across his face. "I have something to tell you."

He looked up at me and smiled again. "What is it, Babe?"

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "Well we're having another baby."

Jason's face lit up, "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Jason grinned before standing up and kissing me. "I'm so excited to be having another baby."

"So am I." I kissed him again before wrapping my arms around him and laying my head on his chest.

Jason rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I loved being in his arms, he was my safe place and my home.

"I can't believe it, I mean I can with all the sex we have." Jason chuckled. "But, I'm excited. I miss the baby stage, actually. I don't mind being up holding them when they're crying."

"I'll remember that when we're up at two in the morning with this one crying." I grinned as I looked up at him.

Jason bent down and placed a kiss on my lips, I kissed him back. "You're glowing already, pregnancy suites you so well, Baby. I love seeing you with a baby bump, you just look so damn cute and sexy."

I let out a giggle and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well lucky for you, you successfully got me knocked up again."

"You could never resist my co-"

"Not When the children are around, Jason!" I hit his arm making him smirk.

"Oops, sorry, Baby. Don't want them running around saying that."

"Well if they do and we get a call from Winter's school, you're dealing with it."

"Well fine, I won't say that around them."

"Good. Save that talk for when we're alone." Jason smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"Their naps are soon." He smirked. "I think our bed is calling our name."

"Well I guess we better get these two ready for their naps than."

Jason nodded before we cleaned the kids up and put them down for their naps.

Everything was perfect right now, but I should have known perfect doesn't last forever when you're married to a rich powerful man with enemies. 

~Thank you so much for over 800K!!! This is so amazing and I love each and everyone of you! You guys are such a huge inspiration and I can't wait to share the sequel with you guys! You're going to love it!

Thank you for reading! Wonder if we can get to 900K by the end of the year? Or even by Christmas???!!!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!

💋💋💋💋💋