Introdution

Being a one thousand year old Lycan has not been easy, being the king of my species hasn't been a walk in the park either.

My name is Nikolai Vincent, son of Pelasgus and Meliboea, I am ruler of Arcadia. I have yet to find my mate. I've resided in Greece for many years because like I said I am the ruler of Arcadia but 20 years ago I came to the conclusion that maybe my mate wouldn't or wasn't from Greece. So I decided to travel. I'm now in Tennessee and I've decided to stay for a while maybe even enroll in college to get another degree. I don't know what was pushing me to stay here but I hope it was the mate pull.

I was currently trying to finish moving my belongings into my new home. I decided on nothing too lavish, I bought a nice 2 story home with a 2 door garage. I'm having interviews in about an hour to find a maid.

A knock came to my door I looked at my watch with a furrowed brow. I wondered who it could be.... My Lycan was becoming antsy, it was weird. I opened that door and there stood the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

"MATE!" My Lycan growled.

"Hi, are you Mr.Vincent?"

"Yes, Yes I am. Who might you be?" I asked. She was extremely gorgeous, her hair was jet black and it flowed down her back touching almost at her waist. She was slender, with voluptuous breast, a nice little waist, and long legs. Her eyes were a dark brown, her lips were plump and pink, and her skin was a caramel color.

"My name is Annalaishia Cynnissa Bell, I'm here for the maid position."

"You are a little early." My Lycan was clawing to come out and meet his mate.

"I know and I apologize but I have class in 2 hours and I really really need this job."

"Alrighty, well come in." She walked in and I closed the door behind her when I turned around her back was facing me, she was admiring the house. I scanned her slender body, when I reached her ass it was so nice and ample, I wanted to grab on it and feel on it.

"You have a beautiful home."

"T-Thank you, Come." She followed me into the kitchen and I sat at the bar and she sat across from me. I looked at what she had on which was a pair of thick tights (he means leggings but this is his first time seeing some so he doesn't know what they are) and a crop too sweater with combat boots. She was dressed like a teenager, it made me wonder how old she was. "How old are you, Annalaishia?"

"20. Soon to be 21." She was young, I on the other hand was 1,000 years old, but I looked 30.

"What qualifys you for this job?"

"I'm OCD so if anything is dirty and or out of place then I'll clean it or put it back in place. I've been house cleaning since I started college 4 years ago."

"So you've been doing this a long time?"

"Yes."

"Well I'll see how you do for a week then we will go from there. Meaning I'll determine on if I'll let you continue to clean or if I'll fire you and find someone else." That was a big lie, if fire her it will be because she's not supposed to clean since she's my mate, I will have her catered to.

"Trust me, you won't be firing me." She was very confident in herself.

"We will see. Be here tomorrow at 3. You'll clean the kitchen, my room and my office."

"Yes sir, I'll see you tomorrow."  She jumped up from her seat and walked out the house.

'Why didn't you tell her she was our Mate?!' My Lycan growled.

"She's human." I stated simply. But soon enough I would tell her.