Nikolai's POV

My Lycan was excited to know that his mate would be here later today. I was excited as well.

I was sending out my resume to different places. As I've said before I have a few degrees, one in law, one in business, one in Psychology, and one in Teaching.

My phone began to ring and I knew it was my mother. She called around the same time every week.

"Hello, mom." I sighed.

"Don't speak to me in that tone, boy!" She scolded.

"Sorry, Mother. How is father?"

"He's okay. Treatment has been going okay for him. He wants to see you."

"I'll visit soon."

"You better. So what's this I hear about you moving to America."

"I wanted to travel in order to find my mate and something was pulling me here to Tennessee." I sighed.

"We'll have you found her yet?"

"I did actually."

"Well what is she like? How did she react to you?"

"She's a human. I haven't told her and she's going to be my housekeeper."!

"Human?! Housekeeper?!"

"Yes, Yes."

"How old is she?"

"20 I believe."

"Ohh, she still a baby, Nick."

"I know, I'm not really sure how to approach her because she's a human. My Lycan wants out when she's around and I don't want to scare her off. And I also don't want her to reject me."

"Oh my poor baby boy. But there must be a reason your great grandmother, the moon goddess, choose her for you..."

"She seems very strong minded and she looks Very bull headed. And I'm a dominant man. And she doesn't look like the type to mix business with pleasure."

"Well with the mating pull she won't really have a choice but to cling to you. Even with her being a human. The more time she spends with you the stronger the pull will be."

"I hope everything goes good because I can't wait to make her my queen. My Lycan wants to mate her already."

"Well that's normal. Just keep control of him until she's ready."

"I will. I love you and I have to go. Tell dad I love him too. Bye."

"Bye son."

I hung up the phone and ran my hand through my brown hair.

"I can't wait to see mate!" My Lycan growled.

"I know. She's so beautiful."

"I hope she is not weak."

"She will be our queen, so, I know she is far from weak. There is No way my great grandmother would give me a weak mate."

"You never know, Nikolai. What time is it? She should be here by now, right?"

"Soon, just another hour and we will see our lovely queen again."

-----------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang and I knew it was my mate. I could smell her, she smelled like sugar and spice with a hint of coconut. I was salivating already. I wanted to taste her, every inch of her. My Lycan again was clawing to get out. I walked over to the door and asked who it was anyway.