Annalaishia's POV

"I got the job!" I yelled!

"Damn, Lai (Lay), ain't no need to yell." Donna rolled her eyes.

"You get on my nerve, Na! I'm excited. On top of that my boss is fine as hell!"

Mr.Vincent was fine ass hell, he was 6'6, muscular, well spoken, his hair was a dark brown and slicked back, and he had big feet. He had hazel eyes, plump pink lips, chiseled jaw, and a little stubble on his face.

"Is he really?"

"Yes, he is a Greek God, girl."

"When do you start?" She asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Well good luck. Anyways I'm going to class. See yah." Donna stood and left.

My class didn't begin until 1:30 so I still had about 10 minutes left to myself. I decided to call Mr.Vincent to see if there was a certain attire he wanted me to wear when I worked.

"Hello." His deep velvety voice rang through my phone.

"Hi, Mr.Vincent, this is Annalaishia. What type of clothes did you want me to clean in? I meant to ask that earlier but I got so excited about getting the job that it completely slipped my mind."

"Anything you're comfortable in, except sweatpants."

"So, jeans or leggings with a t-shirt would be fine?"

"Yes, I will be okay with that. I meant to tell you there will be afternoons when I need you to prepare dinner as well. Are you okay with that, Miss.Bell?"

"Um yes, I'm okay with that as long as it doesn't interfere with my school work."

"I understand that. Was there anything else you needed?"

"No sir. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"See you then. Have a good day Annalaishia." He hung up the phone. Gosh his voice made my core clench something fierce. I've never reacted to a man that way. Not ever.

I looked at the time and it was 1:28 meaning I needed to get moving. I grabbed my notebook and made my way to class.

I sat in the front of the lecture hall. I'm very much an over achiever, I always have been. My parents taught me that education was key and to stay in my books, so, I do.

"Welcome, Seniors of Tennessee State University! I am Professor Donavan and I am your Psychology 4 professor." A tall leggy brunette came walking down the aisle. She only looked to be about 30/35, she was beautiful: she began to call role and when she got to my name she sighed.

"Anna...." She trailed off.

"Annalaishia."

"Annalaishia, beautiful name, but can I give you a nickname? Like Anna."

"Anna is fine."

"Alright. Anna it is." She smiled and went back to calling role. I could already tell this was going to be a long first semester.
----------------------------------------------------

Once I got out of Psych 4, I went back to my apartment. I lived off campus but my financial aid still paid for it. I wasn't from TN, I was from NC but I liked it here.

I'm not a very high end 20 year old, I mean I come from a middle class family. I have a brother who lives in California with his wife and kids.

"Anna" my room is called. I rolled my eyes, I honestly hated the nickname Anna.

"Yes, Karla."

"Did you get the job?" She asked walking into the living room plopping down on the couch. Karla was very nosey and always in my business, it aggravated the hell out of me but she was a good friend and roommate.

"Yes, I sure did. Did you go grocery shopping?" I asked

"Yep. I only brought healthy foods tho. Your mom called too, she told me to make sure you didn't drink too many sodas or eat too many sweets."

I rolled my eyes. I was a type 1 diabetic and my mom always made sure that I didn't eat anything I wasn't supposed to even when she wasn't around.

"Karla, I can manage my own disorder, I've had it for 20 years."

"Yeah right. Did you get your insulin pump?"

Ahhh shit! I completely forgot but she didn't need to know that.

"Yeah, I got it."

"Liar. I stopped and got it 30 minutes ago."

"I forgot. Okay!" I sighed.

"Forgetting important things like your pump are going to put you in your grave, Anna." She lectured.

"Whatever, Karla. I have homework to do. Goodnight." I got up and walked into my room. I began my first Psych paper of the semester. All about Antisocial personality disorder. I did my rough draft on paper. I wonder if I could talk to someone who has the disorder??? Hmmm... I thought about asking Mrs.Donavan if she knew anyone. But I think I'll pass.
My major is Psychology, I want to be a therapist, it was amazing to me how I could understand what was going on I someone else's mind but I never understood what was going on in my mind.

Anyways, I was ready for tomorrow so I could see Mr.Vincent. I wonder how old he is, or if he was married. (Well obviously not, Anna, he need a maid.) I rolled my eyes at my conscious scolding me. I wonder what he does for a living. He's a very intimidating man so I wouldn't be surprised if her was a CEO or something of that nature. I had been thinking about this man since I met him today. The way his eye roamed my body earlier made me shiver and in a good way. I'm very attracted to him. I just hope we keep business, business because I don't mix business with pleasure.

I went to my closet and looked for an old pair of jeans and a T-Shirt for me to work in tomorrow. I'd change after psychology class tomorrow. I put everything I would need for tomorrow in my bag and head to the bathroom to shower so I could go to bed. I stripped of my clothing and hopped in the shower. When I got out I walked into my room and I swear I saw a pair of hazel eyes in the corner. I blinked and when I opened my eyes I saw nothing. I shrugged my shoulders and dropped my towel and put on a pair of panties with a oversized t-shirt.

I got in my knees and prayed that God would let me see another day and thanked him for everything he's already done for me. After I got finished praying I slipped into bed and let sleep take over.