Denzel's POV

A/N: I try to find Clothed pictures of the men I choose for my stories but it's like damn near impossible. Anyways thank you guys for being patient with me. I'm still on the medicine that was making me feel weird and to top it all off it gets hard for me to breathe at night which is why I've been updating slower than I'd like because I do all of my writing at night. But I do know where I want this story to go. I will also list some Amazing interracial stories that I've read to keep you occupied when I haven't updated. Granted the stories I do list will be way better than mine but at least they'll keep you occupied. Anyways here's Denzel's chapter that I promised. I hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------

I listened as Nikolai scolded my sister. I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't upset with the way he was talking to her but I can't say that I haven't done it to Elena a few times. I knew Nikolai meant well and I could tell he cared for my sister.

They way he tended to her the 2 weeks she was out, showed he loved her tremendously. He rarely left her side.

At this moment Aunt Sarah was teaching me a few spells, spells to help my sister defeat Alona and Don. This wasn't the first time I had used my magic, I knew what I was, I just never knew how to use my powers. I got my Sorcerer when I turned 18.

Anna is only a late bloomer because of the elixir Alona and Don had put her on, which Nikolai told me about.

"Denzel, your mind needs to be on your sorcery when you are performing spells."

I looked up at Sarah who I had wrapped up in vines. I didn't mean to wrap her up it's just my mind was everywhere.

She lifted her palms through the vines making them disappear.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Sarah."

"Denzel, I know you're worried and you dont understand everything but the more you focus on the power, on your Lycan, the more you practice, the more powerful you will become. You'll even have more of a chance at defeating those who want you and your family dead. When I say family that includes your babies because they carry the great white sorcery gene as well."  She grabbed my hand and patted it. "Go take a break, honey. We will resume this tomorrow, with your sister."

I nodded and walked back into the Palace.

I planned on taking a shower and just laying down with my wife and children but that was shot all to hell when some maid pulled me to the side.

"They're coming for you."

"Who?"

"The Darkest of the Dark. They're coming for you."

And off into the dark hallways she went. I was somewhat freaked out. Number 1, because her eyes were black. Number 2, she sounded like a zombie. Number 3, the shit was just fucking awkward.

I will heed the warning though. I walked into the room I shared with my wife and she was sitting there with a distraught look on her face.

"Elena..." I approached her slowly. She said nothing.

"Elena."

"They took the babies. T-Th-The babies are gone. My My babies. They're not in there room. I've looked everywhere, Denzel. My babies are gone." She began to sob.

Instead of comforting her like I wanted, my Lycan took over. I walked out of the room like a bat out of hell.

"Nick, Sarah, Cynnissa!" I roared.

Sarah appeared in front of me instantly. Cynnissa better known as Anna came running down with Nick.

"What's wrong?" Cynnissa looked panicked.

"The babies are missing. My children are missing!"

"Calm down. I'll handle this." Nick said calmly.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! Those are my children!" I yelled.

"Watch your tone. I said I'll handle it." He said coldly and walked out the door.

"Everything will be alright, go comfort Elena." Cynnissa came up to me and grabbed my hand.

I took a deep breath and walked back up the stairs to tend to my wife. I didn't know what Nikolai was going to do and I would've loved if he had included me but right now all I could do was pray he made good on his promise.