A/N

So, to clear up any confusion, Anna was taken to the dark realm. Her power is supposed to be useless there but she's caring a light child with God powers and so that child is giving her power to basically do whatever she wants to Alona and Don which isn't much because she's weak from the Lichen and Silver they've been injecting her with. The time is way different in the Dark realm than earth or the mundane realm. Anna has been in the dark realm for days. 1 hour in the Dark realm is a day in the mundane. And when they travel to the light realm later in the story then it will be the opposite.

Because Anna is a light sorcerer, when she does dark things those memories suppress themselves. When Alona and Don were Altering her memories that trait suppressed itself and depended on Alona and Don but when her Lycan began to grow that ability came back on its own accord. Her memories suppress themselves because they can taint her view on life and can taint her all together. Same thing goes for Denzel.

Diane is Nikolai's sister. Older sister. Alona and Don have been channeling her power.

I will try to update again tonight and if not tonight then Thursday night.

After the fight, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this book or if I'm going to do a second book, it just depends on if I get any more ideas. And I'm not even sure if I'm going to continue long enough for their to be a chapter on the birth of the baby or the bonding ceremony. Honestly it's up to you guys. If you want a book two, I'll make it happen. If you want a few more chapters after the fight, I'll make it happen. Just let me know.