Annalaishia's POV

"Today is the beginning of a new era for us! Our King has a Queen and an Heir on the way! Today is the day we make the Queen our Luna and we connect her with the rest of our Pack!"

The crowd cheered loudly. Ona and Donte were on standby to cover Nick and I's nakedness after our shift back to human form.

"Let us begin. Lycans Shift!"

Everyone in the crowd began to shift. And it was truly an amazing sight.

"Now, you two will take this Knife and cut into one another's palms, your blood will drop upon the hot rocks, each and every rock has a touch of pack members blood. After your blood has stained the bonding rocks you shall join bloody palms and your wounds shall heal. Then you two shift together."

I looked at Nikolai with wide eyes. Nobody told me we were going to be slicing palms!

The announcer hands Nick and I a knife. 

Nick sliced his palm with ease. When he handed me the knife I almost gagged. I mean the thought of blood while pregnant made me sick to my stomach.  But I sucked it up. 

Instead of taking the knife out of Nikolai's hand, I grabbed the blade sliding my hand down it causing it to slice through my palm.  The blood from our sliced palms dripped on the bonding rocks and soon I began to hear people's thoughts. 

It was time for Nikolai and I to shift. All I could think about was how I wore this beautiful dress only to tear it to shreds while shifting. Ain't that some shit?!

The popping of my bones began and then I heard it. A splash of sorts. I felt it trickling down my thighs and legs. 

I didn't comprehend what had happened until the contraction hit. That contraction hurt so damn bad I was knocked completely out of my Lycan form back into my human form. 

"Anna, are you alright?" Nick dropped down beside me. 

"The baby is ready." I huffed.

"He can't be! We have 2 more weeks!" He exclaimed 

"Well he or she is ready now!" 

"Dr.Carter!" Nick yelled as he picked me up carrying me to the reception tent. 

I could hear some of the packs thoughts. Like Nikolai's fathers. Lets just say his weren't very pleasing to hear. I could hear my mothers; hella excited. My dads; worried. Denzels; blank. 

"Nikolai,  what's going on?" His sister rushed in. 

"The baby is ready, Diane." 

"Oh god." 

Lets just say baby Vincent didn't come easy.... 17 fucking hours in labor. I was so irate, Nikolai almost left me in the room by myself. 

Flashback: 

"Breathe. Just Breathe." 

"Please shut up!" I growled. 

He looked so hurt. Although I knew he was only trying to help and be supportive, I couldn't help but be irritated. We'd been in this fucking tent for four long hours and I had only dilated a whole centimeter.... ONE CENTIMETER. So you see why i'm a little bitchy... 

"Can we go home and finish this? I don't wanna be here all night." 

"I'll go ask the doctor." Nick left the tent to talk to Dr.Carter. 

 As you can assume THE luna got what she wanted. 

"Anna, you're ten centimeters. Get ready to push." 

How fabulous." I stated sarcastically. I've been ready to push. 

It was only me, Nikolai, and Dr.Carter in our bed chamber. We wanted the birth of our first child to be intimate. Nick was sitting behind me, supporting my back. He massaged my belly as I began to push. 

"Why did I want to do this without an Epidural?" I groaned. 

Nick whipped the sweat from my forehead as I continued to push. Dr.Carter fed me encouraging words like 'You're doing good!' or 'Fantastic, Luna.'

"Push again, Luna. I see the head." 

I breathed in then pushed a hard as I could in that moment and I felt the baby slip out completely. I sighed in relief and exhaustion. 

"IT'S A BOY!" 

"Our Prince." Nick whispered. 

"Prince Ziyad Phoenix Vincent... Has a nice ring to it." I smiled as I stared at my little bundle of joy as she handed him to me. 

"That it does, my  Queen." 

Flashback Over

"Picture Perfect

You are

Picture Perfect

You are picture perfect to me. 

So I keep you in frame, Keep that frame in my brain...." I sung softly to the sleeping baby. 

Nikolai was watching me with a lazy smile, I winked at him and went back to rocking my little boy. 

"Well, Luna, Alpha, you two have a healthy baby. And Anna you'll need to rest for 3 weeks. So, Alpha Nikolai, no baby making activity until the baby is around 4 weeks." 

"I think I can handle that, Doc. Thank you for everything." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first few months we decided we'd have no visitors. Not even family. We'd moved into a small cottage in the center of town. Two bedroom, one bath, full kitchen, and a beautiful backyard. 

"Nick, What are you doing?" I asked as I walked out of the kitchen with breakfast. 

"I'm playing with our Pup." 

Nick had been a real trooper the past few weeks. Whenever Ziyad cried at night, Nick would change him or fed him and rock him back to sleep. I was trying to be a really good wife so he knew his restless nights didn't go unnoticed. I mean pretty soon I would be catering to a whole palace of Lycans and so would he, might as well be in pure bliss these next few months. Most of the pack are going to be moving into the palace or moving close to the palace. And we are going to open the city to tourist and humans. 

I had made a big breakfast for us this morning; pancakes, eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, liver, toast lathered in fresh strawberry jelly and a little fresh Orange juice to wash it all down. I placed the food on the table and then walked into the living room grabbing my little pup from Nick. 

"We need to eat and so does our little wolf." 

"We need to feed as well, Anna, soon." 

"I know but I wanna keep you two all to myself right now. No obligations. Just wifey and mommy duties." 

"i understand." He stood up and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you too, Mrs.Vincent." He smiled. 

A/N: 

Epilogue will be coming soon. Also I typed this chapter fast as hell so if I made any mistakes I apologize. I will go back and fix them later. 

Peace and Love!